New Mystery Soundboard?

RockDude4492

30 minutes ago, blindwillie127 said:

Thanks for the link. I find this matrix to be even more enjoyable than the sbd. I don't mind losing a little clarity in order to gain some ambience, makes it sound more like you were there than not. Compare Pages solo from Sick Again between the sbd and matrix and notice how much more natural it seems to flow, as well as having a 'heavier' feel to it. Good times. :)

Definitely getting the whole thing off of Dime tonight. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2017 at 11:57 AM, sixpense said:

Listening to Dazed and Confused from Seattle 8-21-75, around the 9:00 mark I thought I heard a snipped of Shine On You Crazy Diamond. Since the album was released less than a month later, I'm wondering if this was influence or osmosis? (or probably just me ears!)  

I heard it too, it's pretty obvious, then he plays some of Animals.  Pink Floyd began touring Shine On and Animals in 1974 in the UK including London so Jimmy could have heard them there...

1 hour ago, chef free said:

I heard it too, it's pretty obvious, then he plays some of Animals.  Pink Floyd began touring Shine On and Animals in 1974 in the UK including London so Jimmy could have heard them there...

Maybe Gilmour was there that night? Floyd opened their 75 tour in Vancouver on April 8th and played Seattle April 10. They may have been rehearsing in the area. Pure speculation, but interesting none the less.

• 1 year later...
On 7/12/2017 at 7:30 PM, mknopfler said:

I'm studying this photo....no cameras evident with my vision. Kinda bummin' me out.

Look here in the rig I circled on the ceiling of the Summit. Looks like house cameras to me. In the pic they are not pointed at the stage but who's to say they weren't when the band took the stage?

2urs22.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

17 hours ago, Christopher Lees said:

I just found this link in this thread http://starship.jpn.ph/zeppelin/beauty/disp/boot.jsp?R_idx=2457

So I checked it out and listened to Since I've Been Loving You and all I can say it WOW! The tone, the sound, everything was so incredible.

I’ll have to check that out! 

8 hours ago, rm2551 said:

yeah, the Seattle matrix is a great sounding matrix of a great show. The bass in Sick Again is unreal. The vibe of that show was all positive energy - and Plant randy as f_ck.

:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

I’m pretty excited about this release. As somebody recently pointed out, we’re very lucky to be getting new boots in great sound quality. Let’s not take this for granted.

Agree. As frustrating as it is between releases, at least we get releases!!!!! I have hopes like everyone else for specific releases, but how crap would it be without any?!?!

Archived