Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
SamG

Who has aged well?

He at least had his teeth done.

So did Jimmy. It's probably no secret that there are only a couple photos where you can even see his teeth in the 70s.

BTW, while Bowie smokes (or at least he did before his heart attack, not sure since) he has been an avid skiier for many years.

:cheer: :cheer:

Isn't that a great feeling :lol:

:beer:

Hell yes!,but then I remember not being carded when I was 14.

Great at the time, but not when you get to 39 and your 54 year old boss calls you Grand Pa! :(

Actually I thought Glen Campbell looked great for his then 68 years.

Just a little angry and unloved, that's all.

Edited by Gervox

John Paul Jones definately looks really good for his age, his skin is amazing,and his movements,he moves well,and holds himself straight.

So did Jimmy. It's probably no secret that there are only a couple photos where you can even see his teeth in the 70s.

BTW, while Bowie smokes (or at least he did before his heart attack, not sure since) he has been an avid skiier for many years.

I tried to find some photos after i read your post, that's interesting yeah, it's so hard to find Jimmy's old photos while he was smiling with teeth :D

^ I have quite a few. I think his teeth were really nice before the late '70s/early '80s anyways though.

Edited by Kissandra