The Atkins Diet

redrum

The key to losing weight is 4 things:

1 - avoid gluten - that gets rid of the bloated look (and I mean all wheat flour)

2 - avoid white sugars -  that causes weight to melt away

3 - walk away from dairy

4 - increase activity level on a regular and consistent basis (walk 18,000 to 22,000 steps a day

if you do the above you will find that most people most of the time will get themselves back in shape in about 30 to 60 days 

8 hours ago, Clinton P. Desveaux said:

The key to losing weight is 4 things:

1 - avoid gluten - that gets rid of the bloated look (and I mean all wheat flour)

2 - avoid white sugars -  that causes weight to melt away

3 - walk away from dairy

4 - increase activity level on a regular and consistent basis (walk 18,000 to 22,000 steps a day

if you do the above you will find that most people most of the time will get themselves back in shape in about 30 to 60 days 

I'm doing all of the above and then some. The pants I'm wearing now I couldn't even button 2 weeks ago. Now, they feel very comfortable. Amazing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2017 at 2:36 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Not a on carb meat only diet that in my opinion is insanity

Another classic case of believing the misinformation.

• 2 weeks later...

Good for you man.  Just stay away from soda pops , candy bars , doughnuts and all that other overly sweetened/ high fructose shit. Not too mention the fried/fast food crap too. ugh... Pizza / Pasta is my Kryptonite .

4 hours ago, greengrass said:

Good for you man.  Just stay away from soda pops , candy bars , doughnuts and all that other overly sweetened/ high fructose shit. Not too mention the fried/fast food crap too. ugh... Pizza / Pasta is my Kryptonite .

Thanks. :)All that stuff is my Kryptonite.

20 hours ago, greengrass said:

Do you have a coach or a nutritionist  following/advising your leaps and bounds? Its good you're doing this for yourself though. applauds  

Thank you, greengrass. No coach or nutritionist, but I do take a lot of supplements. The diet is amazing as I'm rarely ever hungry. It'll be 4 months on July 4th.

Archived