Tell us ...What is your fantasy?

Scarlett

I seriously do. I see it all the time. Everything i have said about their marriages and relationships is spot on. Nothing ego centric about it. Their women are possessive, needy, and just plain annoying. And my buddies are weak for putting up with it. There is only one of my friends who has a relationship that i envy. But they aren't married or even live together so things could change. She might change if they move in together or get married.

Just because i don't have a girlfriend right now or that i had the hots for a buddies girlfriend doesn't hurt any credibility. That doesn't even make sense. I have been with a lot of girls and it is not uncommon to envy a buddy for having the babe he has for a girlfriend.

Don't pursue it if you don't want to but a woman nagging a guy to do something he isn't comfortable doing is just plain wrong. You can call it compromising until the cows come home. It's pressuring your guy to do something he doesn't feel comfortable doing. Nobody should do that to anyone. It's just human.

Ever consider playing in traffic.?

I have always had this dream[you can say it's a fantasy] in which my parents end up going away to another state or country even, and I have to stay in college in NY

I always end up living with my parents while in my college in NY, but then suddenly they have to move to California, this time in my dream, and I get left behind with more than enough money to pay for room and board, living all alone.

I've always acted like a goody two shoes while living with my parents, but since they're on the other side of the coast, I delve into a lifestyle they despise and look down upon

I think this one might come true

Good luck dread.Hope it comes true!

ya i like my body but i just wish my breasts were just one size bigger not TOO big i like them they are just right and i wash I was somewhat

just a couple of inches taller like I am 5'4'' I would like to be 5'8''.I like my body all around.

Oh ya dread good luck in you moving to California and going to school here.there are some great schools here i can't deny that.

dread look into UCLA!depends what you want to study in college.Either that or Computer Learning Center on Wilshire blvd.

I gott agree with Matt, Kat. (he-he..Matt, Kat!)

Nice arms and a nice boot-ay is what tons of men love.

Why do you think my best friend gets more male attention than me?

Maybe once my credit gets better I will reward myself with boob job!!!i can DO THAT!

I dream about getting up one day with my butt a bit smaller, my breasts slightly bigger, and my arms a bit less muscular.

Whenever I hear a lady say something like this, I only have to look at them to see why I'm right in thinking you're all mad. :P

I dream about getting up one day with my butt a bit smaller, my breasts slightly bigger, and my arms a bit less muscular.

Dearest Katuschka,

We shudder to think that above is in any form a suggestion toward

physical surgical-alteration in replacement of your natural Beauty.

shocked-smiley-9451.gif

Shudderingly yours,

- Alick.

Dearest Katuschka,

We shudder to think that above is in any form a suggestion toward

physical surgical-alteration in replacement of your natural Beauty.

shocked-smiley-9451.gif

Shudderingly yours,

- Alick.

God, no! I'd NEVER do that. In spite of all I've ever said, I love myself too much to commit such a hideous crime. I'd feel like a female version of spats' buddy Chuck.

I'd like to be invisible. And be able to make things/people disappear.

That happened to me one time it was cool in fact it happenned to me a couple of times everone disappeared and it was great i was the only one

in the whole world,!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY this DID happen to me!!!

no would i never do that either!

My dream at this point? A full night's sleep without being disturbed by my upstairs neighbors' amateur sex marathons.

And I mean DISTURBED.. :ph34r:

Hi WW. Good to see you around again!

I was wondering about the the fact these marathons being "amateur." Does it mean if they were more professional in nature, it would allow for better sleep?

Hmmmm.

Archived