Tell us ...What is your fantasy?

Scarlett

Wonder if I'll be able to keep up with all y'all. . . . :D

That's no way to keep up with the fantasy....

What you shoulda said was"Ladies, ladies....There's no need to fight. There's enough Magic Sam to go around!" Like a True Playa.

:lol::lol:

What you shoulda said was"Ladies, ladies....There's no need to fight. There's enough Magic Sam to go around!" Like a True Playa.

That's what :D means.

Did I mention we might catch a show or two during our road trip? Perhaps follow Robert and Allison's bus around?

:hysterical:

:hysterical:

He'd be a True Playa...and we'll have to dig out the douchebag picture to see if we can get him to look like it. :lol:

Then he wouldn't have to worry about keeping up because none of the ladies would be able to stand it. :P

That's what :D means.

Did I mention we might catch a show or two during our road trip? Perhaps follow Robert and Allison's bus around?

Robert and Allison's Bus? ROBERT AND ALLISON'S BUS!?!?!

Yay!

Bonnie. I'm gonna win. If you wanna fight. :lol: Otherwise, I'm sure we can all stay on the trailer together...like a hippie commune. :lol:

my fantasy: be of the assistants (roadie i guess) that takes care of all of the guitars for JPJ on the tour (this is fantasy here)...you know security of them, clean them, change the strings, be sure they are where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there and tuned etc. I think Jimmy must have his own roadie and but I would love to take care of his too...but that might be a bit much but hey not in a fantasy!!!!! :) I'd be in in heaven !

and it's fantasy too because you don't see many women roadies.

I never eat chocolate, I love to chop up fresh fruit,anything does not matter, berries especially blueberries,my favourite.

I agree with the fresh fruit! Chocolate is okay, but I prefer sweet fruit any day.

my fantasy: be of the assistants (roadie i guess) that takes care of all of the guitars for JPJ on the tour (this is fantasy here)...you know security of them, clean them, change the strings, be sure they are where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there and tuned etc. I think Jimmy must have his own roadie and but I would love to take care of his too...but that might be a bit much but hey not in a fantasy!!!!! :) I'd be in in heaven !

and it's fantasy too because you don't see many women roadies.

If LZ toured and had a gig in NY area and Jimmy said he may have to cancel it because his back was hurti I would hold his guitar for him while he played so he would not have to stress his injury, if he would do the show.

If LZ toured and had a gig in NY area and Jimmy said he may have to cancel it because his back was hurti I would hold his guitar for him while he played so he would not have to stress his injury, if he would do the show.

good one MOJO!! love it... :hysterical: (but i know you mean it)

Archived