Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Scarlett

Tell us ...What is your fantasy?

Wonder if I'll be able to keep up with all y'all. . . . :D

That's no way to keep up with the fantasy....

What you shoulda said was"Ladies, ladies....There's no need to fight. There's enough Magic Sam to go around!" Like a True Playa.

:lol::lol:

What you shoulda said was"Ladies, ladies....There's no need to fight. There's enough Magic Sam to go around!" Like a True Playa.

That's what :D means.

Did I mention we might catch a show or two during our road trip? Perhaps follow Robert and Allison's bus around?

:hysterical:

:hysterical:

He'd be a True Playa...and we'll have to dig out the douchebag picture to see if we can get him to look like it. :lol:

Then he wouldn't have to worry about keeping up because none of the ladies would be able to stand it. :P

That's what :D means.

Did I mention we might catch a show or two during our road trip? Perhaps follow Robert and Allison's bus around?

Robert and Allison's Bus? ROBERT AND ALLISON'S BUS!?!?!

Yay!

Bonnie. I'm gonna win. If you wanna fight. :lol: Otherwise, I'm sure we can all stay on the trailer together...like a hippie commune. :lol:

This ain't no place to do your dope.

I think Scarlett needs to get out and find someone. ;)

Thank-you!!!

JAG, she was talking to ME... :rolleyes:

I like chocolate.

I like chocolate.

I think there's a compromise to be made here.

Who likes brownies? :hippy:

I think there's a compromise to be made here.

Who likes brownies? :hippy:

:lol:

I do!!!

But only if I get some of the batter, too. If I'm going to cheat on my "diet," I'd better get some batter.

I never eat chocolate, I love to chop up fresh fruit,anything does not matter, berries especially blueberries,my favourite.

fresh fruit's worse for my blood sugar levels than candy is! :lol:

Not that it's better to eat refined sugar. <_<

I want to be reincarnated as a bald eagle that would fulfill my fantasy and my heart.

My true fantasy is to capable to fly.

my fantasy: be of the assistants (roadie i guess) that takes care of all of the guitars for JPJ on the tour (this is fantasy here)...you know security of them, clean them, change the strings, be sure they are where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there and tuned etc. I think Jimmy must have his own roadie and but I would love to take care of his too...but that might be a bit much but hey not in a fantasy!!!!! :) I'd be in in heaven !

and it's fantasy too because you don't see many women roadies.

I never eat chocolate, I love to chop up fresh fruit,anything does not matter, berries especially blueberries,my favourite.

I agree with the fresh fruit! Chocolate is okay, but I prefer sweet fruit any day.

well as far as food fantasies.........large bowl of pasta and some rocky road ice cream :D

my fantasy: be of the assistants (roadie i guess) that takes care of all of the guitars for JPJ on the tour (this is fantasy here)...you know security of them, clean them, change the strings, be sure they are where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there and tuned etc. I think Jimmy must have his own roadie and but I would love to take care of his too...but that might be a bit much but hey not in a fantasy!!!!! :) I'd be in in heaven !

and it's fantasy too because you don't see many women roadies.

If LZ toured and had a gig in NY area and Jimmy said he may have to cancel it because his back was hurti I would hold his guitar for him while he played so he would not have to stress his injury, if he would do the show.

If LZ toured and had a gig in NY area and Jimmy said he may have to cancel it because his back was hurti I would hold his guitar for him while he played so he would not have to stress his injury, if he would do the show.

good one MOJO!! love it... :hysterical: (but i know you mean it)

good one MOJO!! love it... :hysterical: (but i know you mean it)

:thanku: I mean it. Even if I had a bad back,I'd do it.

My fantasy involved a female who works at my company. I don't even know her. Her hair is cut in a 70's style shag. I'll leave it at that. In fact, any women who wears her hair in a shag style gets a long look from me.

I'd love to live to see the day where I can afford to pay someone to do my housework for me. I hate laundry, and I hate dishes, and I hate, hate, hate washing windows. :lol:

Maybe even get a poolboy?

and a pool to go with him? :P

Edited by manderlyh

To get new windows and a new water heater for the house. I'm sick of being so freakin' cold all the time. :lol: