Any time now.....

zola

13 hours ago, tmtomh said:

Dude, if you have to say, "I do it in a way that's quite clever and often funny," then by definition you don't.

It made me laugh, maybe it went over your head.

As long as grass root efforts appear to lack traction presently, I believe the 75+ marble and bronze statues of SAJ dotting the U.K. are safe on their pedestals and will remain intact.
Defacing the statues with non-rhyming script and misspelled words I fully expect.

On 8/19/2017 at 7:23 PM, SteveAJones said:

If you say so, snowflakes.:sarcastic_hand:

Oh no! Not the 'snowflakes' insult again. Whatever shall we do? The horror...the horror. :slapface:

Don't you have to go lick Bannon's balls or something? 

10 hours ago, Strider said:

Oh no! Not the 'snowflakes' insult again. Whatever shall we do? The horror...the horror. :slapface:

Don't you have to go lick Bannon's balls or something? 

I don't know about that, according to the Mooch it's already pretty crowded down there. However, there are alternate approaches if one is creative. 

FWIW, that whole snowflake thing is so passe at this point that it is more telling about who uses it and completely ineffectual against the person this particular limp sling is being hurled.

4 minutes ago, Boleskinner said:

Sigh.

This thread has deteriorated into playground, "You're a dick...No, you're a dick".

Yup. Exactly my point.
Russia... statues... assassination drivel... what's next? 
The "infinite list" surely  continues.

Hey! Did you hear?
The Sensational Lemon Sqeezin' Shifter is releasing new material!

4 hours ago, jabe said:

Yup. Exactly my point.
Russia... statues... assassination drivel... what's next? 
The "infinite list" surely  continues.

Hey! Did you hear?
The Sensational Lemon Sqeezin' Shifter is releasing new material!

Assassination drivel? How did I miss that? :lol:

As usual, I will wait until I have the album in my hand and can listen to each song before I render judgement. I happen to like the SSS band and think "Mighty Rearranger" is his finest solo album.

Hard to miss the tip of the feather to "Stairway to Heaven"'s May Queen.

8 hours ago, IpMan said:

I don't know about that, according to the Mooch it's already pretty crowded down there. However, there are alternate approaches if one is creative. 

FWIW, that whole snowflake thing is so passe at this point that it is more telling about who uses it and completely ineffectual against the person this particular limp sling is being hurled.

Is "snowflake" some sort of American slang? Meaning what exactly? 

15 minutes ago, Xolo1974 said:

Quote.      "A  person who is perceived to be too sensitive, easily offended and weak." 

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, Mook said:

Any ideas how much the tickets will be for his UK gigs?

I'm guessing around £40 but can't see anything specific online.

This one has prices: 

http://www.wolvescivic.co.uk/-/show-details/103862/robert-plant-and-the-sensational-space-shifters

1 hour ago, Mook said:

Any ideas how much the tickets will be for his UK gigs?

I'm guessing around £40 but can't see anything specific online.

You won't get many in the £40 bracket, some shows are up to £65 + booking fees when they are seated total £71.

Looking forward to US dates next year and I'm sure he'll play the Cap close to me as I know he loves that venue as most bands do love it there.  Made famous by the Grateful Dead back in the early 70's.  So much so that the bar there is named Garcia's.

On 8/19/2017 at 10:23 PM, SteveAJones said:

If you say so, snowflakes.:sarcastic_hand:

Maybe in your small circle of the world that means something. To the rest of us it's tired, played out and pretty much a moronic, juvenile statement. But that's par for the course - for a narcissist. 

On 8/22/2017 at 6:19 AM, Xolo1974 said:

It's referring to people who were against slavery. Just so you see where he's coming from - if you didn't already from the numerous of other posts in the same vein. It's a current rally cry from the group in the US that support that type of thought process. ✌🏻

Archived