Pro rock writer who interviewed Jimmy Page selling guitar pick

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

Denver was 1995...Jimmy's guitar tech on the 1995-96 World Tour was Lionel Ward. He can clearly be seen in this thumbnail for the Glasgow video that I personally recorded that night (someone else has uploaded it to You Tube).

He can also be seen in the shadows to the left of Jimmy during the theremin solo in the video I filmed in St. Austell later that week. See also 5:17 of the same below.

Good fucking job on filming this show man. This is a great performance, great energy n playing here all around. SIBLY is just excellent! Thx Steve

21 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Denver was 1995...Jimmy's guitar tech on the 1995-96 World Tour was Lionel Ward. He can clearly be seen in this thumbnail for the Glasgow video that I personally recorded that night (someone else has uploaded it to You Tube).

He can also be seen in the shadows to the left of Jimmy during the theremin solo in the video I filmed in St. Austell later that week. See also 5:17 of the same below.

HI Steve,

I checked my records when I got home.  I show that the Monday, 8 May 1995 concert in Denver at McNicols Arena was the one I went to.  This is when they were doing the Second Harvest Food Bank drive (which is what led me to getting backstage before the show).  The program for the 1995 North America concert states that the guy in charge of Jimmy's guitars was John Lionall Ward.  That coincides with what I remember Kathleen saying when she introduced us.  

Now, you are THE most knowledgeable Led Zeppelin fan I know, so I'm not disputing your records.  I just want to make sure the information is correct when I tell my story on how I got the pick!  Thanks again for your info!

Archived