FuzzyMerkin

it's one year closer to the end of everything. some people look forward to that others don't

but eventually will.

what i'm dreading / looking forward to personally. i dont know. metallica are supposed

to release a new album with rick ruben producing... that's ok. i'm going to eat

a lot and get fat i'll enjoy getting there, i want to wiegh 200 +. and i look forward to making my music better than before next year. more wine and weed

than i've ever imagined before would be nice. for the rest i look

forward to.. i like good surprises.

dread? lot's of horrible things can happen who knows what horror awaits us

or doesn't.

Let's see-

10th grade, so I'd have to really work hard for the boards in 2009 march.

My trip to Egypt in march

My birthday (I'm quite self-obsessed)

A possible marriage in the family

Just a good year as a whole

...or things you dread. What's going to be the highlights/downsides of 2008 for you?

Top of my list so far is the Radiohead gig in summer. Yay for that one! :D

They haven't even announced dates in the US yet...

I'm dreading that they'll only do the traditional few nights on each coast and head back home... totally skipping over me again. <_<

But if they DO actually come nearer to me... hot dogs and sweet muffins. I'm there.

I WILL GRADUATE COLLEGE IN 2008!!!!

I WILL GRADUATE COLLEGE IN 2008!!!

It's about time... :D

Oh that's awesome Mandy!!! HUGE congrats on that!! :D

As most of you know and I'm sure are sick of me mentioning, I have to say I most look forward to the birth of my son in April!! Also hopefully another visit to England so he can meet his relatives later in the year.

Edited: for BAD typos!

They haven't even announced dates in the US yet...

I'm dreading that they'll only do the traditional few nights on each coast and head back home... totally skipping over me again. <_<

But if they DO actually come nearer to me... hot dogs and sweet muffins. I'm there.

It'd be silly of them not to tour the US. *keeps fingers crossed*

The Black Keys' new album...and possibly seeing them perform live at last :D

That's something I'm looking forward to as well. :D

Oh that's awesome Mandy!!! HUGE congrats on that!! :D

As most of you know and I'm sure are sick of me mentioning, I have to say I most look forward to the birth of my son in April!! Also hopefully another visit to England so he can meet his relatives later in the year.

Edited: for BAD typos!

No--I'm excited to hear about it! It's not everyday that someone I know has a baby!

I saw a little boy yesterday that was just absolutely beautiful. His mommy was ruffling his hair, and they both just looked so content. I looked at him and decided that babies and children are one of THE MOST beautiful things in the world.

Same here. :D

Also:

(Hopefully) passing my degree and having my mum be the proud owner of a photo of me in cap and gown holding a relay baton with a ribbon tied 'round it.

...actually that's about it so far.

Who knows what the year will bring?!!

Yay! :cheer:

Me too! (We're going to have to post our pictures, yanno...)

I'm looking forward to being a year older.

Ugh. Not me. Last year, I had a tough time with my birthday because I remembered my dad's 26th birthday. I felt like I wasn't as grown-up as he was at that age (even though realistically, he never really grew up...) :lol:

My birthday is in one month and three days.

I try not to focus too much on looking forward to anything specific;because I'd rather savor the moment,not wish time away,but I have to say I'm looking forward to...-

-Spring Training. B)

-The shit hitting the fan over the Mitchell Report B)

-Implementing some of my (real) resolutions.

-Concert announcements-I'm going to make a concentrated effort to attend more shows this year.

-Progress

I try not to focus too much on looking forward to anything specific;because I'd rather savor the moment,not wish time away,but I have to say I'm looking forward to...-

-Spring Training. B)

-The shit hitting the fan over the Mitchell Report B)

-Implementing some of my (real) resolutions.

-Concert announcements-I'm going to make a concentrated effort to attend more shows this year.

-Progress

Amen, brother, although Selig will only probably hand out some love taps.

I'm looking forward to graduating high school, and going to shows in the summer, but am also afraid of the fact that I'm gonna get rocked in college.

Archived