Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
FuzzyMerkin

They haven't even announced dates in the US yet...

I'm dreading that they'll only do the traditional few nights on each coast and head back home... totally skipping over me again. <_<

But if they DO actually come nearer to me... hot dogs and sweet muffins. I'm there.

maybe be a wife to get married

it's one year closer to the end of everything. some people look forward to that others don't

but eventually will.

dread? lot's of horrible things can happen who knows what horror awaits us

or doesn't.

Oh my. Not very optimistic about the future, are you? You must be a JW or have been preached to many times by them. I feel your pain.

Looking forward to completing my first novel this year, in 2008.

Edited by PlantOneOnMe

Highlights:

Living another year

Moving closer to NYC

Staying on at my job

Downsides:

Potentially leaving an area I've grown accustomed to

I been wanting to write a book for a long time but it is time consuming and I don't have that kind of time right now.I want to do some more research anyway.

I know how you feel.

I been wanting to write a book for a long time but it is time consuming and I don't have that kind of time right now.I want to do some more research anyway.

I know how you feel.

You have no idea how I feel since I didn't express anything remotely connected to what you just said. Stop quoting people if you're not going to respond to anything they actually said.

You have no idea how I feel since I didn't express anything remotely connected to what you just said. Stop quoting people if you're not going to respond to anything they actually said.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:wtf:

I think she just doesn't realize that the reply-reply button is at the very top or bottom of the page.

Plantoneonme what is your book about and what is the title?

Started writing in May 2007. It's a novel, loosely based on facts of my life. Too many possible titles. Won't make a final decision on the chosen title until it is finished.

Very time consuming, lots of revisions and editing, constantly.

Very cathartic experience, I might add.

In April it'll be a year since I put anything...illegal...into my body. I'm kinda proud of that anniversary....

Bonnie---that's a good one!

Congrats! Keep it up, sister!

I am looking forward to being a real-life "grown-up" who isn't in "college." :lol:

It's about time...I'll be close to 28 years old when I do graduate. :D

I'm looking forward to finding a job in the education field, making sure I put aside time for myself a bit more, and doing more leisurely things that I have put off since I went back to school. (Life is NOT about getting straight A's, I've found out...it's about being with people you LOVE)

edited to fix a typo

Edited by manderlyh

Going to Greece in May! :cheer:

Hopefully breaking bad habits

New albums and subsequent tours

Getting a house with my lovely roommate and other friends, and decorating and being domestic

Yay! :cheer:

Me too! (We're going to have to post our pictures, yanno...)

:lol: I know, it's gonna be like school all over again. :unsure:

Thanks very much, Gio! :D

I was just thinking, hopefully I can get to a festival this year. Well, a whole weekend I mean...because technically I did get to Radio 1's Big Weekend last year but that was only for one day.

I never have any money come Spring when tickets go on sale but I've got a job now, so fingers crossed!

I look forward to getting better on the guitar and my $199 tax refund.

B)

New Jersey becoming a better place to live instead of continuing a downward spiral as the most expensive and corrupt place on Earth.

New Jersey becoming a better place to live instead of continuing a downward spiral as the most expensive and corrupt place on Earth.

:thumbsup: lovely input

I am now also looking forward to: Manchester Versus Cancer, Gary Numan and The Mighty Boosh live.

:D