2017 NHL season

LedZeppfan1977

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:00 PM, Strider said:

Caps two wins away. It says something about the futility of a franchise when the best the marketing department can come up with for their fans is "It's O.K. to believe."

For Fair-weather, Band-Wagon fans that called them "Choking Dogs". :lol: 

Washington Capitals defenseman John Carlson, center, celebrates his goal against the Vegas Golden Knights with Alex Ovechkin, left, and Nicklas Backst

WASHINGTON CAPITALS - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9 hours ago, Strider said:

Drink up, E! Hope you get to touch the Cup. Congratulations! 

Only if someone brings it to the office...which is unlikely. 

8 minutes ago, ebk said:

Only if someone brings it to the office...which is unlikely. 

C'mon! Take the day off! Tuesday 11am. National Mall 100K + people

ebk - How often does this happen? Here's a note for you - Signed.. Epstein's Mom. :lol: Tuesday is a good day.

Caps at Noon. Plant @ Merriweather Post at night. ROCK ON, EBK! Congrats!!! We did it!

Image result for note mayor donahue

38 minutes ago, apantherfrommd said:

C'mon! Take the day off! Tuesday 11am. National Mall 100K + people

ebk - How often does this happen? Here's a note for you - Signed.. Epstein's Mom. :lol: Tuesday is a good day.

Caps at Noon. Plant @ Merriweather Post at night. ROCK ON, EBK! Congrats!!! We did it!

Image result for note mayor donahue

Ha!  I actually have Tuesday off already because I'm going to see Robert at Merriweather.  However, I won't be going downtown first.  Too many people for me.

I will be stopping off at Camden Yards to pick up a Dylan Bundy bobblehead before the show, though... 

Image result for caps fans streets of dc A lot of people is right. :lol: Where do you pee? :mellow:  

20 minutes ago, ebk said:

Ha!  I actually have Tuesday off already because I'm going to see Robert at Merriweather.  However, I won't be going downtown first.  Too many people for me.

I will be stopping off at Camden Yards to pick up a Dylan Bundy bobblehead before the show, though... 

Me too. Took off work way back for the concert! :lol: Maybe I'll see you at the show, E.

*Hugs, and Best wishes*

Archived