Happy 4th Of July

redrum

It was a great 4th in the new house.  Had lots of friends and family over, Mrs Walter secured a water slide for the kids and buzzed adults ?, the weather held off beautifully, and we were able to take in Disney World fireworks by simply walking our into the backyard.  Hope all Americans had a safe and festive 4th of July!  Happy 241st Birthday, America!

IMG_1206.JPG

IMG_1208.JPG

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Random thoughts on the Fourth of July...do event organizers understand there have been literally tens of thousands of popular music songs written over the last 30 years? If I never hear "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey, "Proud to be An American" be Lee Greenwood or the truly insufferable "We Are the Champions" by Queen the rest of my life I'm completely fine with it.

15 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Random thoughts on the Fourth of July...do event organizers understand there have been literally tens of thousands of popular music songs written over the last 30 years? If I never hear "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey, "Proud to be An American" be Lee Greenwood or the truly insufferable "We Are the Champions" by Queen the rest of my life I'm completely fine with it.

On this the two sides of the aisle completely agree.