Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
mesamay2003

Greta Van Fleet

The Struts - new album 

Rival Sons - feral roots (new album) 

Big Wreck new single “locomotive”

R😎

12 hours ago, porgie66 said:

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out. I like Tedeschi Trucks...they have soul and that's what a lot of bands miss, but Zep had in spades . 

I also forgot to mention Gary Clarke, Jr., whose band can play circles around GVF. His new album rocks.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

I also forgot to mention Gary Clarke, Jr., whose band can play circles around GVF. His new album rocks.

Thanks Sean, will give it a listen. 

7 hours ago, Strider said:

He's great live as I saw him at the Cap in Portchester NY last September. Even better as I talked with him for a few minutes after the show as he was hanging out by his bus afterwards. Very cool guy and down to earth. My brother and I were in the bar (Garcia's after the show. Named after Jerry). My brother left. I was walking back to the train station and I saw him by his bus with a few fans. Nice timing.

Locomotive!!!! Jimmy lives on in his children!!!

Posted (edited)

Anyone pick up a vinyl copy of their debut album on record store day?

Edited by luvlz2

In the car with the missus yesterday I had Planet Rock on the radio, "Highway Song" came on, I said to her "listen to this", her reaction "Is that Led Zeppelin". !!!!!!.