Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
MHD

Tv doc featuring Jimmy from way back..

About 18-20 years ago I remember a BBC documentary, can't recall exactly what is was about but something along the lines of the story of heavy rock, and it featured Jimmy playing an acoustic version of Kashmir...Anyone else remember? I would love to see it again..if I can find out the title I may be able to search for it on the net.

Jimmy looks drunk but then again anyone who has seen the "Denton" interview (search Page Plant Denton) from here in Australia, he seems a little drunk there too. Maybe that's just how he is/was?

Jimmy looks drunk but then again anyone who has seen the "Denton" interview (search Page Plant Denton) from here in Australia, he seems a little drunk there too. Maybe that's just how he is/was?

That's the show where he drooled during his solo too.

*drugs*

That's the show where he drooled during his solo too.

*drugs*

:rolleyes:

Ill-fitting dentures which have since been replaced.

Arena maybe, But i seem to remember an OGWT No Quarter special.............I think Kashmir came from that.