Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
poortom

no interviews

Before the O2 show Jimmy and Robert were on uk tv doing interviews about the show, i have not seen one after the show to see what they actually thought about it. Anyone seen or read any interviews?

dont think so, i mean they might be held as extra features on the concert dvd's. I wouldnt see anyother reasont o hold em back.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are interviewed in the upcoming February editions of Q or Mojo, Uncut, Rolling Stone, Classic Rock etc. Robert, having a tour to promote, will no doubt be back on the media bandwagon again soon. I'll certainly be very interested (as will us all!) to see what they thought of the gig and to where it may lead!

Before the O2 show Jimmy and Robert were on uk tv doing interviews about the show, i have not seen one after the show to see what they actually thought about it. Anyone seen or read any interviews?

I'd say wait until after Christmas/New Year.

dont think so, i mean they might be held as extra features on the concert dvd's. I wouldnt see anyother reasont o hold em back.

concert dvd what have you heard about a concert dvd?

Zeppelin always knew how to saturate a market but always leave their fans wanting more

i mean if they havent released an interview and there was so much media coverage before hand. dont you thin its on purpose?