Jeezum Crow!

waterwitch

Aw, my Canadian cutie... you're legal by now, right? ;)

I was just about to ask if anyone had seen you around here lately- talk about never thinking you'd see the day someone would be back!

ah yes ive been legal for quite some time now...i asked on the old forum (well, the new old forum) if anyone had heard from you but nope, apparently you were gone...thank goodness you're back...

ah yes ive been legal for quite some time now...i asked on the old forum (well, the new old forum) if anyone had heard from you but nope, apparently you were gone...thank goodness you're back...

Of course you have... how could I forget? I remember having this conversation. That's what happens when you get to be an old, you know... I'm 29 now, almost too old to chase cute young Canadian men around...

Almost... ;)

Nice to "see" you ww, been a long time.

Things are really about the same here.

The usuall.............:lol:

Sorry about your... I suppose breakup. :(

Ya live and learn huh?

I was "gone" for a long time too, but this reunion gig got me back to my old habits.

Anyhoots! Great to see you!

Hey Hottie- good to see you too!

I'm STILL enjoying some terrific sage... I use it so sparingly, 'cause it's the best ever!

One of these days I will have to go to my Rockies again, gather some for you and send it along.

And no worries.. yes, a breakup, a nasty one... but I am better off without him. As I've said elsewhere, better to be single and still have a living dream of what lifelong love is about than to be sharing a life of mediocrity with someone and not even recognize the dream anymore. ;)

Oh, I forget how much time a year seems like to you young rascals. :P

That's OK... 'cause I plan to be 29 forever, actually. I've been telling everyone that next year will only be the celebration of the first anniversary of my 29th birthday. I will NOT be turning 30. I WILL hold on to my youth, dammit!!!

Oh, I forget how much time a year seems like to you young rascals. :P

That's OK... 'cause I plan to be 29 forever, actually. I've been telling everyone that next year will only be the celebration of the first anniversary of my 29th birthday. I will NOT be turning 30. I WILL hold on to my youth, dammit!!!

Yeah,that's what she said....I mean that's what I said,yeah that's the ticket,dammit.It's slowly letting me go though..............Help me baby Jesus!!! :D

No friggin' kidding.

I maintain that the retirement age is still relatively young (compared to life expectancy) because it's around the early to mid 60's that people start to realize how fed up they are with the BS they put up with at work and so on, and that's when they become more likely to randomly slug people because they figure they've earned it at that point, and how bad could an assault charge REALLY affect the rest of your life when you're 63 anyway?

Mom and I have talked about this a lot. She took early retirement! :D

I've said it before;and I'll say it again:Age don't mean a motherfuckin' thing.

*Except where certian legalities are in involved.

Too many people live as a slave to their age bceause of society.It's almost as though certian people live their lives on a schedule.It doesn't have to be that way.It's really a shame for the ones that do;because they become so busy scheduling everything,that the time just flies by.To them life falls into three stages:

I can't wait until I'm old enough to do that...

I'd better do it while I can...

I'm too old to do that.....

....and before anyone says that I'm just saying this because of my age,I've been saying it all along.

As far as my age goes;I don't look it-whatever that is-don't feel it-whatever that is-and sure as shit don't act it-whatever that is.

I still get carded......

I've said it before;and I'll say it again:Age don't mean a motherfuckin' thing.

*Except where certian legalities are in involved.

Too many people live as a slave to their age bceause of society.It's almost as though certian people live their lives on a schedule.It doesn't have to be that way.It's really a shame for the ones that do;because they become so busy scheduling everything,that the time just flies by.To them life falls into three stages:

I can't wait until I'm old enough to do that...

I'd better do it while I can...

I'm too old to do that.....

....and before anyone says that I'm just saying this because of my age,I've been saying it all along.

As far as my age goes;I don't look it-whatever that is-don't feel it-whatever that is-and sure as shit don't act it-whatever that is.

I still get carded......

May I see your ID please?

:P

Well holy shit, '59- I didn't realize I'd cause a massive rant! Sheesh! :P

Most of the time, I agree 100% with everything you've just said, actually. But for a period of about 2 weeks surrounding my birthday each year, I find I forget about all that, get all melancholy and shit, and think about depressing shit like getting old.

Thankfully, that period of time seems to be ending, and I'll be back to my usual crazy self soon.

So relax! ;)