"I talked to Lynne yesterday and she said they're turning to prayer."

eternal light

If I had been her I probably would have made the same choice. I was never one to pass up the love of my life just because others were critical. You only

once, and when he is there you make the best of the time you have together. Only time will tell how it goes for them but she has the most radiant smile; that tells me she did something right.

You are delusional. BTW, saying she could have done worse? Yeah, she could have gotten knocked up by K-Fed, but the point is she's 16 and pregnant. That's not in and of itself, intelligent. She's not prepared to be a mother, no more than her sister was. All this over-romanticism of her situation is nauseating. You make it sound like Cinderella and her Prince Charming riding off into the sunset. She fucked up. Now she has to pay for it.

What a load of rubbish. Lynne is probably just scared by all that negative publicity. Her daughters are reckless sluts, this won't change it.

You may say what you will but she chose the polite and courteous nephew of a retired
She could have done a lot worse.

I'm sure his uncle, a retired BAPTIST PREACHER, must be very proud of him. :rolleyes: Or can you think of any other reason why he feels the need to assure us all through of how fine and courteous his nephew really is?

:lol: Too funny.

What's with all the stupid fucking YouTube links? Holy banana buckets.

Well I give her all the spoort in the world.i went through the same thing I have more then 2 grandchildren by now and i am only in my 40's!

I am too young to handle all that responisibility as a young woman like myself it's so sad.Without a husband.

Well I give her all the spoort in the world.i went through the same thing I have more then 2 grandchildren by now and i am only in my 40's!

I am too young to handle all that responisibility as a young woman like myself it's so sad.Without a husband.

More than 2 grandchildren? Do know how many, exactly?

More than 2 grandchildren? Do know how many, exactly?

yes 2 grand children that's all i know i gave my seoncd child up for adoption becuase i was alone during the whole pregnancy and i made that decision.

he si 23 and i may be married by now and jave kids also.

Why you so interested?

I can: Uncle's concerned District Attorney will prosecute his nephew for statutory rape.

That's what you call some other reason? :huh: I don't think that Mr Jackson's word will affect the prosecutor in any way. He's just trying to save his nephew's (and his family's reputation)...which he probably wouldn't do if he approved of what happened. He's a good boy, in spite of all that happened.

Anyway, my point is that the fact that the boy is a nephew of a retired preacher doesn't mean a thing.

At any rate, it's time for her to pay more attention to pre-natal care, not to worry about what everyone else thinks.

Right, that makes me wonder why you started this thread in the first place. :rolleyes: How could she possibly stop caring about what people think when it's being discussed even on a Led Zeppelin message board? That was very unkind of you, you self-appointed fairy godmother.

If the boy's Uncle can score a quick and decisive victory in the court of public opinion, the prosecutor, who acts on behalf of that community, may call off the dogs. The Uncles' status as a retired preacher is flaunted for the purposes of attaining said victory in that town. Yes, to rational mammals like you and I, it don't mean squat.

Oh yes, sure. I'm just making fun of eternal light's immature logic. The purpose of the little campaing the boy's uncle seems to have started is to make the boy look courteous, it doesn't mean that he really does have this quality.

.....nor does it tell us what the uncle really thinks about his nephew.

He is a coureous boy who fucks sixteen year olds. Who do they want to kid?

It's not that I disaprove of sixteen year olds having sex....unless they get pregnant, of course. :rolleyes: It's this whole pathetic attempt of making the boy look like a responsible little goody-goody that makes me wanna puke.

Archived