Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Mona

Hot Pictures of Jimmy and Robert

I don't understand al the fuss about that 80s pic. I really like it. I saved that pic in my collection for years before I posted it on the old forum. I used to have it in the front of my diary. I think it is a great representation of the time.

It sure was. So great to see them together on stage that night ;D

I don't understand al the fuss about that 80s pic. I really like it. I saved that pic in my collection for years before I posted it on the old forum. I used to have it in the front of my diary. I think it is a great representation of the time.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't think it was horrible picture. Ok, so it's not the greatest, but I still like it!

Robert Plant breathes a sigh of relief secure in the knowledge that he has successfully retrieved Jimmy Page from David Coverdale.

Tee hee. You've got it exactly right! I reckon :D

This is the best photo thread...they're beautiful solo but together they're just magic.

For me, it's not so much the 80's representation, it's the quality of the pic.

It seems so unflattering to JP mostly because his fly is down.

That's just my opinion though.

I didn't mean to sound so critical.

Peace, Knebby. :hippy:

Tee hee. You've got it exactly right! I reckon :D

This is the best photo thread...they're beautiful solo but together they're just magic.

You got that right!!!! :thumbsup: Love, love, love ALL the pics guys, please keep them coming!!!! :wub::):D

jimmyandrobert.jpg

Why is it that the 1st thing that came to mind when I saw this pic was that they look like husband and wife? It's cute though! :D

Why is it that the 1st thing that came to mind when I saw this pic was that they look like husband and wife? It's cute though! :D

They make a hot couple for sure!

Me too! Doesn't it just make you smile seeing how much they're enjoying themselves?

For me, it's not so much the 80's representation, it's the quality of the pic.

It seems so unflattering to JP mostly because his fly is down.

That's just my opinion though.

I didn't mean to sound so critical.

Peace, Knebby. :hippy:

Peace to you too mate. :beer:

rpjpjustmarried.jpg

Roberts a beautiful bride, isn't he?