Hot Pictures of Jimmy and Robert

Mona

You're quite welcome :) Most of the pictures in my collection I got from this website I have to admit, which is great. Here's a few more...

Early_zep_21.jpg

Jimmy-Rob-HOT24.jpg

page2Bplant1.jpg

PageyPercyHot11.jpg

:D:lol: I am way too entertained by this thread. Those two are nothing but trouble.

:D:lol: I am way too entertained by this thread. Those two are nothing but trouble.

Oh I know what you mean - I could look at these two all day and night :lol:

I love this one, this is one where Jimmy is at his healthiest :)

Yes he does look healthy in this pic - they both look great.

He's dreamy in all of them.

I agree 100% :wub::wub:

Here's a few more that I like of the two of them together...

Jimmy-Rob-HOT17.jpg

PageyPercyHot4.jpg

PageyPercyHot2.jpg

When I left the concert early so I could see Pagey back at the hotel :lol: , this is exactly what he looked like walking through the lobby (a man all hot & sweaty from playing his ass off!!)

Jimmy-Rob-HOT41.jpgSo Hot!! :wub:

When I left the concert early so I could see Pagey back at the hotel :lol: , this is exactly what he looked like walking through the lobby (a man all hot & sweaty from playing his ass off!!)

Jimmy-Rob-HOT41.jpg

Your post brought back so many memories because we used to do the same things! It was a few years before you so I never saw Jimmy wearing the white suit. We'd get to the venues hours early so we could see the Zep guys when they arrived, find some sympathetic soul who would let us through so we could see them when they left the stage, and then race up to their hotel. :D My friend and I used to say that you haven't lived until you saw Jimmy leaving the stage in that condition. B)

Your post brought back so many memories because we used to do the same things! It was a few years before you so I never saw Jimmy wearing the white suit. We'd get to the venues hours early so we could see the Zep guys when they arrived, find some sympathetic soul who would let us through so we could see them when they left the stage, and then race up to their hotel. :DMy friend and I used to say that you haven't lived until you saw Jimmy leaving the stage in that condition. B)

Oh I completely agree with that! It's funny, because for me this picture in particular really reminds me of that time (mainly because that's what he was wearing when I saw them in concert). When I mentioned to some of my friends back then that I had left before the concert was over, they all thought I was crazy. For me though, it was all just a part of the experience that I didn't want to miss either. ;)

I love hearing the stories! I wish I could get to have experiences like that, but I was born 13 years after Zep broke up.

Thanks, lzfan! I could go on and on but I don't want to derail the photo thread. I'm sure that you'll be inspired to, someday, have your own great adventures. :)

Oh I completely agree with that! It's funny, because for me this picture in particular really reminds me of that time (mainly because that's what he was wearing when I saw them in concert). When I mentioned to some of my friends back then that I had left before the concert was over, they all thought I was crazy. For me though, it was all just a part of the experience that I didn't want to miss either. ;)

Although that photo was taken after my time, so to speak, and Jimmy looks slightly thinner and is dressed differently, it still captures much of the spirit of what it was like. I was in college when that photo was taken and, by then, chasing Zep guys no longer appealed to me. Still, I think it is very cool that, after me, another wave of girls came along who were able to enjoy Jimmy's charms. :D As with you, for me, doing those things was absolutely part of the Zep experience. I'm glad you didn't miss it! ;)

Although that photo was taken after my time, so to speak, and Jimmy looks slightly thinner and is dressed differently, it still captures much of the spirit of what it was like. I was in college when that photo was taken and, by then, chasing Zep guys no longer appealed to me. Still, I think it is very cool that, after me, another wave of girls came along who were able to enjoy Jimmy's charms. :D As with you, for me, doing those things was absolutely part of the Zep experience. I'm glad you didn't miss it! ;)

Oh I wish I could have this experience too...oh Jimmy :wub:

You never know. Someday he might play in the Czech Republic. :)

It's great seeing their friendship throught he years!

The last one just shows how strong their friendship is, doesn't that pic just make you wanna smile for a year! :wub:

Sure!!))) Obviously they are good friends!