Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Mona

Hot Pictures of Jimmy and Robert

08dc030c.jpg

1975rehearsal3.jpg

These too pictures will be remain memorable to me...so beautiful, beyond words........

I have never seen JP in that white coat/jacket...I don't recall any pictures...his outfit is very familiar....

Now for the second picture...God that Scarf!!!!!!!! MY MOST FAV....SCARF EVER... it is navy blue with polka dots...GOD HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

Now for the second picture...God that Scarf!!!!!!!! MY MOST FAV....SCARF EVER... it is navy blue with polka dots...GOD HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

PlanetPage, I was looking through my pictures to find one in color with the scarf (I'm sure I have more than this one). The look on Jimmy's face :lol::hysterical:

1975zep238.jpg

PlanetPage, I was looking through my pictures to find one in color with the scarf (I'm sure I have more than this one). The look on Jimmy's face :lol::hysterical:

1975zep238.jpg

...thanks for making my day so beautiful with the sight of this out-of-this-world scarf....I love this picture...it's like the scarf is flying off...towards me...looking for me!...

...thanks for making my day so beautiful with the sight of this out-of-this-world scarf....I love this picture...it's like the scarf is flying off...towards me...looking for me!...

Oh no problem at all!! And yes, I have many fantasies that involve Pagey and scarves...

Oh no problem at all!! And yes, I have many fantasies that involve Pagey and scarves...

Ahem, ILJP, they say that all fantasies do have a basis in reality. :shifty:

^

Lucyinthesky, have you heard Robert's song "Calling to You" from Fate of Nations? At the very end he's screams "Oh Jimmy!!!" I want to cry everytime I hear it. It's so sweet!

73737781.jpg

pp1.jpg

mandolincinalpha.jpg

pageypercyliveaid.jpg

Edited by aen27

73737781.jpg

Jeff Beck appears to have had his usual diplomatic effect in this photo. If it isn't Rod Stewart, then it's Robert Plant or Jimmy Page. It seems that he's happiest when he leaves everyone snarling. I wonder what he said in this one.

^

Lucyinthesky, have you heard Robert's song "Calling to You" from Fate of Nations? At the very end he's screams "Oh Jimmy!!!" I want to cry everytime I hear it. It's so sweet!

I haven't heard the song, but he did it during the zep days, too, didn't he?

And I want to shout it in the loudest voice when I look at these pics.

Wanna join the party? Okay...one two three...OH JIMMY!!!!

:yay:

That one yardbird posted is really nice i love how they captured the elegance of the two leaving the stage shot.

That one of them leaving the stage ^^ was at the very end of (what turned out to be) the very last Zeppelin show. So I always find it a really poignant pic. :(