Post Your Christmas Tree

FuzzyMerkin

This picture doesn't quite accurately depict how beautiful our tree is this year, but here it is:

987635f3.jpg

And I got a little one for my room this year...

375e6ce4.jpg

It was free (as was the other) and so freakin' cute, I couldn't pass it up. Again, the picture doesn't do it justice ^_^

:o Wow! You have these beautiful old Christmas decorations! All those birds and the beady ones and everything!

I kinda collect those - though I'm at the point where I might need a second tree to display all of them...And I see Kissy has had that idea first! <_<:lol:

Love that golden star at the top of your tree, Kissy!

I bought most of them during a stay in Germany. Would love to go back and buy some more...Oh well, maybe next year... :rolleyes:

There are some amazing Christmas decorations in Germany, right? I bought lots of them as I lived there too. Have you been to Käthe Wohlfahrt in Rothemburg? That place is awesome.

Some beautiful Xmas decorations here!

:thumbsup:

Yeah, it's much better than all that Chinese crap you see in shops these days. Those I posted used to belong to my great-grand parents. My dad takes extra care of that teapot - the glass is so thin that it's lighter than a feather.

There are some amazing Christmas decorations in Germany, right? I bought lots of them as I lived there too. Have you been to Käthe Wohlfahrt in Rothemburg? That place is awesome.

I just googled it and that shop looks looks amazing! I need to go there... :o

The tea pot is adorable, Kat. Lovely indeed.

That shop in Rothemburg will drive you crazy FM. And Rothemburg is a beautiful town, I love to go there. Hope you make it someday. But be prepared...things there are really expensive.

I wanted to buy a ton of ornaments when I went to Germany. I was broke when I went though, so Christmas ornaments were the last thing on my mind. I was just happy that I got to go!

I love the candles on the tree. I'd be afraid to catch the house on fire with them.

I posted my tree in the decorations thread.

Yeah, it's much better than all that Chinese crap you see in shops these days. Those I posted used to belong to my great-grand parents. My dad takes extra care of that teapot - the glass is so thin that it's lighter than a feather.

I'm sure mine won't make it that long. Not with the cats of hell ttrying hard to get into the living room they won't....

That shop in Rothemburg will drive you crazy FM. And Rothemburg is a beautiful town, I love to go there. Hope you make it someday. But be prepared...things there are really expensive.

I better save up so. I already spent a fortune on the ones I got....and I need more! :D

I love the candles on the tree. I'd be afraid to catch the house on fire with them.

So am I! We've put a big bucket of water next to the tree in case of an emergency...and I'm damn well not going to leave the bf alone with the tree when the candles are lit.... :rolleyes:

PC040097.jpg

Love that look - very precious and solemn. :)

I figure it's not quite New Years yet, so I can just get it in under the wire:

In the daytime . . .

DSC02378.jpg

Beautiful tree. Eh...what's that on top? :blink:

christmas2049.jpg

We used to have an amaryllis when I was a child. They're amazing - such radiant colours! :)

Archived