I think my favorite live show from 75 is still 3/3/75

LedElvis75

Being a drummer and a worshipper of EVERYTHING JOHN BONHAM, that Fort Worth show is probably still my go-to 75 show.  Bonham was just so F'ing good that night it's incredible.  Makes up for whatever faults Robert or Jimmy had.  His playing is fast, ferocious, inventive (his fills in OTHAFA just leaving me shaking my head, maybe not as good as the next night, but 3:35 to 3:37 is pure GOLD), and incredibly accurate (Just listen to his bass drum on TSRTS-it's mind blowing).  From start to finish the pace he keeps up is just staggering. And, to me anyway, his drums just sound magnificent... better than most of the 75 boards. 

I love the Seattle show, but this one is still my fav from 75.

I like the 3-3-75 show a lot, it's truly a nice surprise, given that the next two nights in Dallas are very mediocre.  It has some real gems;  however, the main reason it stands out is because it has what a lot of '75 shows lack:  spontaneity.  This more than makes up for what is, technically, a somewhat sloppy performance.  Brilliant NQ, however.  (And agreed re. Bonham's drumming that night.)  FW is definitely my favorite of the TX area/pre-West Coast shows (much better than the overrated BR show), but it's nowhere near the overall quality of that later run.

I don't know if this my favorite '75 show, but I agree Bonham is on fire, and that it's a very nice, loose performance. It's definitely the biggest and most pleasant surprise of the recent '75 soundboard releases.

1 hour ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

They are all flawless at Montreal in Feb the Aud rec hides how good that show actually is.

The Jonesy and Jimmy literally don't make one mistake. Jimmy's got a different tone here too.

FLAWLESS 

Montreal is definitely an underrated show, one of the best from the first leg.

3 hours ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

They are all flawless at Montreal in Feb the Aud rec hides how good that show actually is.

The Jonesy and Jimmy literally don't make one mistake. Jimmy's got a different tone here too.

FLAWLESS 

Jimmy's playing in Montreal '75 is my favorite of the tour. He's playing with the same speed, fluidity and fire that he had during the Euro '73 tour. Every solo is fucking epic! 

I would love a soundboard of this concert. 

Archived