Tiger Mauling at SF Zoo

2bitnogoodjive

It's being reported that the two surviving guys have been giving police a hard time. They didn't even want to give them their names. I smell guilt. Meaning they were doing something they should not have been doing.

I have a word for the two guys: waterboard

The 4 year old Tatiana Dec. 16th. 2007

You Americans are crazy!! Look at how low that fence is!! In England we have cages over them, do you understand the word cage? :lol: No wonder the fucking beast escaped.

You Americans are crazy!! Look at how low that fence is!! In England we have cages over them, do you understand the word cage? :lol: No wonder the fucking beast escaped.

The Americans who were really crazy were the brothers who almost certainly went over the little fence.

No cat has gotten out of that enclosure before, in 60 + years. There's little doubt it was provoked past all bearing - it went after the three young men, even going so far as to follow when two of them ran. If you were in a cage all your life and randomly got free, would you stop to track down three specific people, or would you head for the bushes?

The two survivors have yet to speak to the family of the boy who died, either, a sure sign of guilt in my eyes. It's one thing to "take the 5th" with the cops, it's another to look a grieving father in the eye and lie about what happened. They can't bring themselves to do it, it seems.

What a couple of cowards. Hope they're arrested for manslaughter, and animal cruelty.

One thing for sure, the comment boards in the Bay Area are running about 10 to 1 AGAINST the brothers and for the tiger. Kind of gives me hope these two won't ever get a dime.

I can't find the article now however it stated that the tiger had been living in another zoo for most of its' life when it had been transferred to the new zoo. The article also stated that it had escaped from the new zoo in the past. The tiger was just trying to go back to its' home where it had lived most of its' life. From one jail to another it was bluesy to get back to the one it considered home.

Archived