Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
hentai

Zeppelin related presents

I gave myself a Led Zeppelin present today by finally burning the March 11, 1975 soundboard I've had in flac for a couple of months. I'm listening to it now coincidentally. :D

Books - Led Zeppelin The Illustrated Biography, Led Zeppelin Shadows Taller Than Our Souls, Led Zeppelin Revealed and I also got a bootleg from the Filmore West Concert April 27, 1969. B):D It's about the size of a record and has a drawing of the members on the front and a track listing. On the back it has a drawing of a Zeppelin and says Led Zeppelin Filmore West San Francisco 1969 B)B):D:D:P

I got the IMGL DVD and Mick Wall's book When Giants Walked the Earth which I had passed on last year but asked for it this year after reading a discussion about it on this forum.

Nothing LZ but my nephew did give me 6 sets of classical D'Addario strings. :)

I bought something Zep related last month for myself: When Giants Walked The Earth...I've yet to read it, though. I'm also going to buy IMGL next week.

I got a copy of 'LED ZEPPELIN - PHOTOGRAPHS BY NEAL PRESTON'.

I can recommend this book to everyone. A nice publication and a decent sized book to view stunning photos.

Edited by k5ymo

Bless her heart; my Mom ordered me a copy of IMGL from a locally owned record store (so it will take a few days to get here). She doesn't have a computer :)