California Fires

Reggie29

2 hours ago, kipper said:

Yep, really stupid.

The area that is burning there in the Foothills of San Bernardino County is already very dry from drought. The state and county has numerous "red flag" warnings in California telling people the obvious stuff like no campfires, open flames, fireworks of any kind.  

So, this family group of mental defectives goes to a county park to have their "gender reveal party". For one thing the temperatures were already well over 100 degrees that day, and gong to be like a110-112 by noon.  But these retards go early to beat the heat to have their party, and like most retards they don't give a damn about all of the posted warning about the fire dangers and blast off their "gender reveal" cannon/pyrotechnics right near a bunch of dry grass and it immediately starts a raging fire.

MILLIONS of dollars in fire crew response efforts. Thousands of acres burned (and still burning). Thousands of people having to evacuate their homes, their animals (lots of horses in this rural area) .... and all because some asshole just had to go ahead with their pre planned party.

Who GIVES A FUCK what someone's damn kid's gender is going to be anyway?  When did this shit become a thing to have a gender reveal?  Sounds just like another excuse to pander for gifts. Like all the fucking baby showers and other shit isn't already enough?

Assholes!  We have too many of them in California.

spacer.png

Antiracist Baby Board Book: Kendi, Ibram X., Lukashevsky, Ashley:  9780593110416: Amazon.com: Books

22 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

"You ready everyone??"....

"It's a BOY!!!!"

Why do you need more than that? Idiots. They definitely should be made to pay for that fire - including facing legal consequences. If there was loss of life they should be in proper serious trouble.

Must have been all the celebrating cigars they lit.

Cigars GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 9/8/2020 at 5:58 PM, redrum said:

Must have been all the celebrating cigars they lit.

Cigars GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I use to live by Satriales Pork market in Kearny NJ, where tony is sitting smoking his cigar, it’s now a municipal parking lot.

And I lived right down the street from Pizzaland in North Arlington NJ, and had their pizza many of times.

And an even cooler thing I was born and raised right around the corner from Tony Soprano’s childhood block in Downeck, Newark NJ, which is East Kinney Street, in the Ironbound section of Newark, the only part of Newark you can walk around and not get mugged or killed at least in the old days.

5 minutes ago, RainbowElf said:

I use to live by Satriales Pork market in Kearny NJ, where tony is sitting smoking his cigar, it’s now a municipal parking lot.

And I lived right down the street from Pizzaland in North Arlington NJ, and had their pizza many of times.

And an even cooler thing I was born and raised right around the corner from Tony Soprano’s childhood block in Downeck, Newark NJ, which is East Kinney Street, in the Ironbound section of Newark, the only part of Newark you can walk around and not get mugged or killed at least in the old days.

Yeah, I love the east coast accent. My old girlfriend was from Yonkers and she hated her accent, but it would slip out once in a while. I also worked with 4 guys who were from Boston. They were all crazy. 😄

2 minutes ago, redrum said:

Yeah, I love the east coast accent. My old girlfriend was from Yonkers and she hated her accent, but it would slip out once in a while. I also worked with 4 guys who were from Boston. They were all crazy. 😄

I go back once in awhile to visit the old neighborhood just to reminisce, it’s completely changed now, you could leave yours doors unlocked back then and no one dared break in, those times are long gone.

22 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

I go back once in awhile to visit the old neighborhood just to reminisce, it’s completely changed now, you could leave yours doors unlocked back then and no one dared break in, those times are long gone.

Not really. But I guess that depends on your point of view and your level of paranoia. 

1 hour ago, RainbowElf said:

In Downeck Newark it is, sorry just stating facts.

Newark? When was the last time you could leave a door unlocked there? 1900? The smell alone would knock you ass out! Now that’s a shit hole! 🤣🤣🤣

On 9/8/2020 at 2:34 PM, rm2551 said:

"You ready everyone??"....

"It's a BOY!!!!"

Why do you need more than that? Idiots. They definitely should be made to pay for that fire - including facing legal consequences. If there was loss of life they should be in proper serious trouble.

Send their kids to Epstein Island.

On 9/9/2020 at 5:19 PM, RainbowElf said:

I couldn't eat at Italian delis and meat markets for 5 years after watching the Sopranos. Every meatball sub I would eat I envisioned some big fat dead wiseguy laying on the butcher block in the middle of the night being diced up by a couple of greaseballs in the same place where some Guido meatcutter would come in in the morning and start grinding beef and pork for my sandwich.

But I got over it. Now I only refuse to eat at Chinese places. No worries of humans being chopped up in the backroom... more like 4 legged things with skinny long tails.

Edited by kipper

13 minutes ago, kipper said:

I couldn't eat at Italian delis and meat markets for 5 years after watching the Sopranos. Every meatball sub I would eat I envisioned some big fat dead wiseguy laying on the butcher block in the middle of the night being diced up by a couple of greaseballs in the same place where some Guido meatcutter would come in in the morning and start grinding beef and pork for my sandwich.

But I got over it. Now I only refuse to eat at Chinese places. No worries of humans being chopped up in the backroom... more like 4 legged things with skinny long tails.

Lol Kipper, that’s hilarious, I could see how a scene like that could turn you off, since the China Virus I have stopped eating Chinese food, I know I’ll get flack for saying that but it’s the truth, plus back in the 90’s they closed a slew of Chinese restaurants for serving cat and rat meat in Newark, so I had stopped eating Chinese a long time ago because of that, and then started again because my girlfriend likes Chinese, I have stopped again and won’t go back to eating it ever again, nasty eating habits these people have.

12 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

Very sad and tragic situation that is happening on the West Coast, all because of carelessness and selfishness.

Don't forget stupidity, the firework at a "Baby gender reveal"  party.