Next Soundboard Release

Xolo1974

5 hours ago, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

Box incl. promo-items “Night Of The Long Knives” & “How The West Was Won - revisited”

CAFDF4E1-05DA-4177-82B6-6E54304FABB6.jpeg

What is how the West was won revisited? I see it says soundboard on the cover... I only know of how the West was redone. Thanks. 

5 hours ago, paplbojo said:

What is how the West was won revisited? I see it says soundboard on the cover... I only know of how the West was redone. Thanks. 

How The West Was Won - revisited is a (near perfect) mix of the known soundboard recordings of June 25th and 27th.

Night Of The Long Knives is the matrix of known audience recording and the newly discovered soundboard tape (EVSD's Deus Ex Machina), making it the longest version clocking in at 223 mins.

3 hours ago, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

How The West Was Won - revisited is a (near perfect) mix of the known soundboard recordings of June 25th and 27th.

Night Of The Long Knives is the matrix of known audience recording and the newly discovered soundboard tape (EVSD's Deus Ex Machina), making it the longest version clocking in at 223 mins.

Holy crap...

16 hours ago, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

I didn’t realise there were soundboards for these dates. What’s the track listing? 

17 hours ago, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

I believe the Winston Remasters version is longer.  Empress Valley forgot to patch one of the cuts somewhere.

On 4/18/2018 at 7:39 AM, JTM said:

There's bound to be a torrent somewhere soon..

Maybe try once a year at least to pitch in and purchase a show from one of the main labels in Japan and perhaps whats left from the collective side especially from a live standpoint may stay alive.Torrents/gimmie/ the band owes us or packed up right crap is obviously wearing thin lately.

5 hours ago, pluribus said:

Good for a week:  https://we.tl/4ty6FbL7yM

Please forgive my ignorance. 

I keep getting a “file not supported”

“download as individual files” message . 

I’m I doing something wrong?

i was salivating at my first Winston but my zero computer skills win the day  

kind regards 

20 minutes ago, No Quota said:

kind regards 

The link is to a zip folder which you download, then extract/copy the folder inside the zip to your desktop or wherever you want it. The audio files in the folder are in FLAC format, which you can play using a player like Foobar2000 or decode to WAV using any number of programs (FLAC frontend, Trader's Little Helper, etc.)

6 hours ago, pluribus said:

The link is to a zip folder which you download, then extract/copy the folder inside the zip to your desktop or wherever you want it. The audio files in the folder are in FLAC format, which you can play using a player like Foobar2000 or decode to WAV using any number of programs (FLAC frontend, Trader's Little Helper, etc.)

Foobar is not needed to listen to flac, Groove Music included with Windows 10 is perfectly adequate.

7 hours ago, Ocean73 said:

Maybe try once a year at least to pitch in and purchase a show from one of the main labels in Japan and perhaps whats left from the collective side especially from a live standpoint may stay alive.Torrents/gimmie/ the band owes us or packed up right crap is obviously wearing thin lately.

There is no way I would pay the prices asked for bootlegs these days, £20 would be my max and that's for a double. In the early 70's when I did buy boots they were only a few pence/cents more than an official release. I download torrents because they are there not because "I want so gimme". Besides many bootlegs these days are from stolen sources ie SBD's stolen from Page's house or from torrents freely shared by tapers. It was different years ago when tapers such as Dub Taylor would have his recordings pressed up in order to get them out. The WWW has changed everything and there is no need whatsoever to pay for a "bootleg" recording. I am glad that there are generous folk out there that lay down the cash to liberate greedy capitalist bastard bootleg companies from their stolen wares. If it means that there stolen hoarded  product remains hoarded because they can no longer make a profit so what. This latest tactic dripping out single tracks at an extortionate cost is just more fan exploitation, It'll just take a little longer to liberate complete shows, I can wait.. You say you are doing your bit pitching in, well you are only encouraging their greediness. I could not care less if those Jap bootleg companies shut down because there is no longer a profit in their thievery..

13 hours ago, No Quota said:

kind regards 

Are you on a Mac or PC?  I can help you if you're on a Mac :)

19 hours ago, pluribus said:

You can try this one, a newly made matrix by the master himself, Winston: http://www.../torrents-details.php?id=619611

Archived