Zep Artifacts Locations?

I often wonder where all the old stage clothes are now. Are any of them in rock museums? Hall Of Fame? Did they drop them off at a Goodwill store when the tour was over? I think I saw Page's plaid trousers there once.

What about the original picture for the fourth album that Page found in the antique shop? Seems like that would be a pretty legendary item, yet I've never seen an actual pic of it.

What about studio and stage equipment? The speaker cabinets painted with ZOSO? The equipment that Page had in his home studio? He must have auctioned that stuff off to someone once it became obsolete. Is there a website or thread that has stuff like this on it?

I'll refer you to the search function as this topic has been discussed many times before. Suffice to say Jimmy & JPJ have loaned some of their most famous stage attire to museums on occasion and Jimmy still has all of his significant guitars and equipment.

On 11/4/2017 at 9:53 AM, SteveAJones said:

I'll refer you to the search function as this topic has been discussed many times before. Suffice to say Jimmy & JPJ have loaned some of their most famous stage attire to museums on occasion and Jimmy still has all of his significant guitars and equipment.

I can't find anything about pics of the print used for IV. If you know of anything I'd love to see something about it's post album existence.

Archived