LED ZEPPELIN OFFICIAL ILLUSTRATED BOOK - COMING 2018

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

SUPPORT INDEPENDENT RETAIL - EXCLUSIVE R|A|P LED ZEPPELIN POSTER

Until September 15th, pre-order Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin at a participating independent retailer or from reelartpress.com to get a fantastic limited edition 19.7 x 27.8in poster with your book.

To see the list of selected independent retailers where pre-orders include a poster, click here.

PLEASE NOTE: All orders previously placed on reelartpress.com will automatically receive a poster.

LZ Final poster approved B2b.jpg

My local retailer has it listed for $70 versus $43 on Amazon. I think I'll skip on the poster.

Does anyone else not like the "Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin" title? I mean, Led Zeppelin isn't a band anymore and Bonzo didn't have anything to do with it. But I realize that it's used to advertise it as "official".

On 8/26/2018 at 10:59 AM, sam_webmaster said:

The most anticipated book of the year.

The official illustrated book: ‘Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin', coming in October from @ReelArtPress.  

Pre-order your copy at reelartpress.com.

At the 1:01 mark, I can see what looks to be Jeff Beck kneeling in prayer at the front of the stage, with Frank Zappa, Keith Moon, and Marianne Faithful nearby. :)

16 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Does anyone else not like the "Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin" title? I mean, Led Zeppelin isn't a band anymore and Bonzo didn't have anything to do with it. But I realize that it's used to advertise it as "official".

The title doesn't bother me as the book is Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin.

My understanding is each of the band members has contributed their own personal photos and I presume Bonham's family contributed photos on his behalf.  

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

The title doesn't bother me as the book is Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin.

My understanding is each of the band members has contributed their own personal photos and I presume Bonham's family contributed photos on his behalf.  

That's my point, Bonham's family isn't the band. "By Led Zeppelin" sounds gimmicky. But I suppose that works better than "Led Zeppelin, As Presented By The Surviving Members And Close Family".

5 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

That's my point, Bonham's family isn't the band. "By Led Zeppelin" sounds gimmicky. But I suppose that works better than "Led Zeppelin, As Presented By The Surviving Members And Close Family".

By this logic no band should ever have any posthumous release of anything. So, for example, AC/DC owes Bon Scott and all of us an apology? Get real.

• Administrators
Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin is now available to pre-order in the following language editions: Dutch, German, Italian & Japanese.

Dutch edition published by JEA: bit.ly/2wb4FW2

German edition published by Reel Art Press GmbH: bit.ly/2MouX28

Italian edition published by Rizzoli Lizard: bit.ly/2PRVUce

Japanese edition published by Shinko Music: bit.ly/2MUz3Lq

output_SFKvam.gif

http://www.ledzeppelin.com/news/1264441

So let me get this straight...NO NEW MUSIC. NO TOUR for what pushing 40 years now, but we loyal Zep fans get a book? Freaking GREAT! Like others have posted: ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Just another way to get cash off the loyal fan base for anything and everything except what we REALLY want: NEW MUSIC and TOURS. Oh but we WILL get another rehash of the Live "Song Remains the Same" album, so they can try and suck off some more of our cash to pay their taxes and their Royal Family..

All this because Mr. Plant says he will not tour because he is not a "Jukebox" while he tours America playing lame, watered down Zep songs and his lame solo songs with his 'Band of Hippies'

For the record, I am the #1 Zep fan in America since I saw them live in Houston in 1977, but I want ZEP! I want Rock! NOT UNLEDDED!

14 hours ago, rrozell said:

.....what we REALLY want: NEW MUSIC and TOURS.

....For the record, I am the #1 Zep fan in America since I saw them live in Houston in 1977, but I want ZEP! I want Rock! NOT UNLEDDED!

yeah I'm with you. lets have Page back in the dragon suit duck walking across the stage as though the last 38 years since the band split up haven't happened. no doubt Plant will still have the groupies creaming with him strutting about bare chested

Lets see who else we can bring back from the 70s and expect them to still be as good as they were in their heyday

Arnold Schwarzenegger. he was one of the best bodybuilders ever. get him entered for next years world competition

Pele. probably the greatest footballer ever. he was fantastic in the 70s. get him back in the Brazilian league and national squad to show the new boys how to play

Sylvester Stallone. I don't like him personally but he was pretty fit in he first Rocky film. lets have another sequel with Stallone back in the ring

Jimmy Carter. he was president in the 70's. the US is in turmoil with Trump. lets have Carter back in office to sort it out

Ivan Mauger. best speedway rider ever. no doubt he can still tear it up around the track

I cant see any problem with any of the above returning to former levels of glory. so why not Zeppelin?

13 hours ago, jsj said:

yeah I'm with you. lets have Page back in the dragon suit duck walking across the stage as though the last 38 years since the band split up haven't happened. no doubt Plant will still have the groupies creaming with him strutting about bare chested

Lets see who else we can bring back from the 70s and expect them to still be as good as they were in their heyday

Arnold Schwarzenegger. he was one of the best bodybuilders ever. get him entered for next years world competition

Pele. probably the greatest footballer ever. he was fantastic in the 70s. get him back in the Brazilian league and national squad to show the new boys how to play

Sylvester Stallone. I don't like him personally but he was pretty fit in he first Rocky film. lets have another sequel with Stallone back in the ring

Jimmy Carter. he was president in the 70's. the US is in turmoil with Trump. lets have Carter back in office to sort it out

Ivan Mauger. best speedway rider ever. no doubt he can still tear it up around the track

I cant see any problem with any of the above returning to former levels of glory. so why not Zeppelin?

I think Stallone and Arnold actually have no problem returning for sellout money.

On 8/30/2018 at 9:05 PM, rrozell said:

So let me get this straight...NO NEW MUSIC. NO TOUR for what pushing 40 years now, but we loyal Zep fans get a book? Freaking GREAT! Like others have posted: ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Just another way to get cash off the loyal fan base for anything and everything except what we REALLY want: NEW MUSIC and TOURS. Oh but we WILL get another rehash of the Live "Song Remains the Same" album, so they can try and suck off some more of our cash to pay their taxes and their Royal Family..

All this because Mr. Plant says he will not tour because he is not a "Jukebox" while he tours America playing lame, watered down Zep songs and his lame solo songs with his 'Band of Hippies'

For the record, I am the #1 Zep fan in America since I saw them live in Houston in 1977, but I want ZEP! I want Rock! NOT UNLEDDED!

New music & tours?

Did you miss one of them dying & the band announcing it had broken up? That happened almost 40 years ago by the way.

5 hours ago, Mook said:

New music & tours?

Did you miss one of them dying & the band announcing it had broken up? That happened almost 40 years ago by the way.

The OP reminded me of those comments you see on You Tube talking about "get on the road and rock, Robert!". There seems to be a certain type of person that can't understand that all of the band are over 70! Just cos the Stones do it (badly) doesn't mean Zeppelin should do it.

On 8/30/2018 at 9:05 PM, rrozell said:

No offence but I think it's pushing it to call yourself the #1 Zep fan just because you saw them in 77. I saw them in 73, 75 79 and 2007 but I wouldnt call myself the UK's #1 fan, in fact I wouldn't call anyone the #1 fan, it's a subjective statement. . I am just one of many deeply devoted fans of Zeppelin. I am the #1 Zep fan in my house and street I know that.

This site has been up and running for 11 years and there was a previous site before that, So where have you been? But welcome anyway.

You don't have to buy the book or  any "rehashes"or go and see RP play live. Its a choice people make. I choose to do all.

Just come and join us. There are plenty of devoted and dedicated fans here.

On 8/28/2018 at 11:59 AM, sam_webmaster said:

SUPPORT INDEPENDENT RETAIL - EXCLUSIVE R|A|P LED ZEPPELIN POSTER

Until September 15th, pre-order Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin at a participating independent retailer or from reelartpress.com to get a fantastic limited edition 19.7 x 27.8in poster with your book.

To see the list of selected independent retailers where pre-orders include a poster, click here.

PLEASE NOTE: All orders previously placed on reelartpress.com will automatically receive a poster.

LZ Final poster approved B2b.jpg

It’s Zeptember. Enjoy the weekend, everyone!!!

R😎🎸👍