2017 NFL PLAYOFF "OH NO WE'VE BEEN BUFFALOED" POOL

Strider

All the underdogs covered last week...two of them winning outright (both Saturday games).

I don't feel much love for the underdogs this week.

Atlanta. Philadelphia is the first #1 seed in history to be a home underdog. You think Las Vegas has any faith in Nick Foles?

New England. If the other AFC East teams don't get better quarterbacks (Peterman? Cutler? Geno? Tyrod? Hahahaha) then Brady can play til he is 50 and still dominate the division.

Pittsburgh. Now that Jacksonville has to play a real team with a real quarterback, the Blake Bortles effect will cost the Jags.

New Orleans. This is a pick from my heart not my head. It's a stretch but I want to see Drew Brees and the Saints in one more Super Bowl.

19 hours ago, Strider said:

All the underdogs covered last week...two of them winning outright (both Saturday games).

I don't feel much love for the underdogs this week.

Atlanta. Philadelphia is the first #1 seed in history to be a home underdog. You think Las Vegas has any faith in Nick Foles?

New England. If the other AFC East teams don't get better quarterbacks (Peterman? Cutler? Geno? Tyrod? Hahahaha) then Brady can play til he is 50 and still dominate the division.

Pittsburgh. Now that Jacksonville has to play a real team with a real quarterback, the Blake Bortles effect will cost the Jags.

New Orleans. This is a pick from my heart not my head. It's a stretch but I want to see Drew Brees and the Saints in one more Super Bowl.

I assure you Buffalo is going  to use their picks to get a QB.  And they have two first round picks and I expect them to trade up.  There are 5 teams that could trade down that do not need a QB.  I give Tennessee a better shot than most. I say Pittsburgh will murder Jacksonville as payback for that "trap game" they played and played like shit.  Bortles will not run on them.  Steelers win big.  I am now cheering for the Vikings to put away that 0-4 Super Bowl record they share with the Bills

lets see if father time (time waits for no one), catch's up with Brady before he sees it coming like Jim Kelly in that game vs Jacksonville going for 5 Super Bowls in a row, or Johnny Unitas, or Joe Namath who's knees really did a number one him, or Montana when he came in here with KC, or Fran Tarkenton or Terry Bradshaw?  Its going to happen.  I do not think he is smart enough to walk away.  He could get hurt and regret it?  A ticket to arthritis coming early.  He is human.  Tennessee has a dangerous QB.

On 1/10/2018 at 3:40 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

lets see if father time (time waits for no one), catch's up with Brady before he sees it coming like Jim Kelly in that game vs Jacksonville going for 5 Super Bowls in a row, or Johnny Unitas, or Joe Namath who's knees really did a number one him, or Montana when he came in here with KC, or Fran Tarkenton or Terry Bradshaw?  Its going to happen.  I do not think he is smart enough to walk away.  He could get hurt and regret it?  A ticket to arthritis coming early.  He is human.  Tennessee has a dangerous QB.

Keep dreaming.

21 hours ago, the chase said:

Shit. I thought I made my picks... 

I’ll go for 2-2. 

Pittsburgh 

Vikings..

I’ll still tie Rick for the weekend.. 

7th AFC title game in a row for the New England Patriots coming up.. 

Ha.  And I needed a miracle to get one.  Ha. Unreal.  Who saw that Pittsburgh game coming?  Not I.  I hate Doug Marone.  I am all in for the Vikings.  

You really want a laugh.  I had the Vikings -5.  The bitch ass Saints ran off the field.  i want big fines.  No damn extra point.  They decided to kneel it.  Unreal.  The Saints would have jammed two up my keesterB)

Pittsburgh should be ashamed of themselves allowing Jacksonville to score 45 points. The top three offensive options for Jacksonville are:

1. Run Fournette.

2. Run Fournette again.

3. Run Fournette until he drops.

The fourth option is have Blake Bortles run.

Then, and only then, do they ask Bortles to throw.

Playoff standings

1. paul carruthers: 5-3

2. ebk: 4-4

2. jabe: 4-4

2. Junior: 4-4

2. Mrs. W: 4-4

3. the chase: 3-5

3. Walter: 3-5

3. zepscoda: 3-5

4. LedZeppfan77: 2-6

4. Strider: 2-6

AFC Championship Game

Sunday January 21 Time ET

Jacksonville @ New England 3:05 pm.

NFC Championship Game

Minnesota @ Philadelphia 6:40 pm.

On 1/15/2018 at 4:27 PM, paul carruthers said:

I'm in the lead--damn...  :wacko: Anyways, if the Pats win it all, I may royally vomit, like Satan himself had taken over my body...

Don't worry, I'll send Father Karras over.

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Jacksonville

Minnesota

Strider we have the same picks.  LOL.  :lol:

Which means we are in trouble hahaha.

Archived