Opinions on 2003 Zeppelin DVD

charlton

^ You rented it? :huh: From where? :lol: The DVD's also how I got into them. I'm pretty sure it took me two days to watch the whole thing, but the day after I finished, I went to some stores and bought all of their albums :D

I rented it from Netflix. I'm pretty sure any actual movie rental place where I live wouldn't bother carrying something so kick ass!

The DVD is very awesome indeed. I was sorta left cold after The Song Remains the Same (the original release), but the DVD kicks its ass in many ways.

The DTS track sounds fantastic, although I always get complaints from my parents that I have to turn it down every time I play it. Nevertheless, it's the best music DVD I have (maybe even the best DVD I have period).

The first time I saw it I was home on a break from college and I literally did not change positions on the couch once the entire time it was on. I don't think I've ever been that fixated on anything in my entire life. I should be more like that in school. It would do wonders for my GPA.

I think it's a great DVD really well put together & fabulous performances, it was really refreshing especially after TSRTS which left me cold & still does even in it's remastered form. Back to DVD I watch it only occasionally usually about once a year, but I ripped the audio onto 4 CD's and I listen to that all the time, I always enjoy CD's more than DVD's.

I bought it for myself last year. I love the Knebworth and Earls Court footage. I just wish these were full length footage of each entire concert. I want to see the whole thing - -from start to finish. I'm tired of snipits or piece meal.

I suppose Jimmy Page would not release them in that manner- little by little, so we hunger for more.

If TSRTS was originally released in it's entirety and in an audio cassette tape version there'd be no need to have it released again. It keeps us buying more and more.

Archived