Missing DVD from my new SONG REMAINS THE SAME

decomanmpc

My wife bought me the collector's edition of THE SONG REMAING THE SAME for Christmas. I opened it my self, and was shocked to find DVD disk one missing from the jacket. Disk two (extras) is there, along with the T-shirt and promotional stuff. The box ID = 83780-90-SC. Anyone else have this problem ?? Any ideas what i can do about it ?? Now I need a drink.

My wife bought me the collector's edition of THE SONG REMAING THE SAME for Christmas. I opened it my self, and was shocked to find DVD disk one missing from the jacket. Disk two (extras) is there, along with the T-shirt and promotional stuff. The box ID = 83780-90-SC. Anyone else have this problem ?? Any ideas what i can do about it ?? Now I need a drink.

ive never heard that before you got some bad luck i guess! i would take it back to the store and exchange it for a new one.

Bummer !!! but my daughter ordered me the same and It didn't reach for Christmas so at least you had the extras for Xmas Day !! :)

I won the Mothership CD and The Song Remains The Same from a radio station in NYC that had a contest during November 10th and 11th. I was going forthe BIG GRAND prize of an all-expense paid trip to London for the O2 show. (Didn't win that, unfortunately) Anyway......long story short, the DVD was not included. Radio station said it was "on back-order" and would come directly from the record label.

We shall see....

Archived