Led Zeppelin Clothing and Whatnot.

kingzoso

11 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Okay, so this is not Led Zeppelin related, but I just received 7 shirts that I bought on eBay, all shirts with "Breaking Bad" And "Heisenberg" Logos. "Br Ba".  I also purchased 5 Sopranos shirts that I will receive in the next few days.  On top of all that, I just ordered 7 different  "Game of Thrones" Shirts (all on E-bay). 

All said and done, I have bought over 135 shirts of all of My  favorite shows/groups/etc...

How great is that?  Money to buy what I Want to display in Public 

LED ZEPPELIN 

RUSH

Dio

Iron Maiden 

Judas Priest 

Breaking Bad 

The Sopranos

GAME of THRONES...

I bought a Breaking Bad Heisenberg sweat shirt and Los Pollos T a couple of years or so ago, could not bring myself to wear them, threw them in the bin (trash).

10 hours ago, JTM said:

I bought a Breaking Bad Heisenberg sweat shirt and Los Pollos T a couple of years or so ago, could not bring myself to wear them, threw them in the bin (trash).

Not to offend but if really did this, you are a stupid Fucking Idiot. 

3 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Not to offend but if really did this, you are a stupid Fucking Idiot. 

No offence taken but I really did, because I did not want to look like a stupid fucking idiot. I was almost sixty at the time, I've also stopped wearing band T's as well (though I'm keeping those), the only motif T's I wear today are my ten or so different LEVIS T's..

On 6/6/2018 at 3:14 AM, JTM said:

No offence taken but I really did, because I did not want to look like a stupid fucking idiot. I was almost sixty at the time, I've also stopped wearing band T's as well (though I'm keeping those), the only motif T's I wear today are my ten or so different LEVIS T's..

I am sorry for calling you a bad name.  Really.  My point of view is that I am very proud to wear all these new shirts that I bought.  I just want to "represent" the band's, groups, and shows that I Love and Admire.  There is no shame in that (In My opinion).  

I will be 48 years old in November (although I could really pass for 35). 

Again, not to brag at all, but I just ordered 11 more shirts on E-Bay.  I realize that I am over doing it and seem out of control.  

This may not be hard to believe, but when I wear (all) these new shirts in public, I usually end of meeting and talking to total strangers who either Love, Like or appreciate the Ronnie James Dio shirts I am wearing.  

And that is a Great thing and Feeling because I just meet a new friend

Edited by kingzoso

2 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I am sorry for calling you a bad name.  Really.  My point of view is that I am very proud to wear all these new shirts that I bought.  I just want to "represent" the band's, groups, and shows that I Love and Admire.  There is no shame in that (In My opinion).  

I will be 48 years old in November (although I could really pass for 35). 

Again, not to brag at all, but I just ordered 11 more shirts on E-Bay.  I realize that I am over doing it and seem out of control.  

This may not be hard to believe, but when I wear (all) these new shirts in public, I usually end of meeting and talking to total strangers who either Love, Like or appreciate the Ronnie James Dio shirts I am wearing.  

And that is a Great thing and Feeling because I just meet a new friend

No need to apologise, a little bit of banter rarely hurts anyone I'm not easily offended. I think it's great you have a passion for collecting T's, you have the money, it's yours you can spend it how you like. So if it makes you feel good carry on doing what makes you feel happy.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I think this is one of the better shirts I've seen. Vintage at a good price also. I'm tempted.

Screenshot_20180801-195306.png

I got to the checkout on this, converts to over a hungie with freight and GST. I backed out....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Last time I bought band merch the products sucked hard. The silk screening or whatever was fine, but the quality of the t-shirt was absolute shite. Unless it's in a store where I can see and feel, and try on the product forget it. Most of the on-line merch is just garbage from my experience. Like back in the day when I bought a Firm concert T at the Firm gig in 85'. Wore it once, washed it, and the damn thing shrunk up about a size smaller and lopsided. That was the last time I bought a band t-shirt at a gig.

Edited by BobDobbs

On 9/26/2021 at 10:34 PM, RainbowElf said:

Bought me a couple of Zeppelin T-shirts yesterday, the Led Zeppelin June 22 1977 at Inglewood California and my first Zeppelin shirt I had as a Teen the one with the old man father time looking down over a cliff.

IMG_7145-800x800.jpg

On 9/26/2021 at 10:36 PM, RainbowElf said:

And this one:

959385393_ZeppelinOldMan.jpg.fda589b16bfdd2a81a74e15e940a97de.jpg

I have both of those, the 1977 tour one is pretty faded now, but I think that adds to the look of it. I've about 28 shirts now, 3 shorts, and a Page and Plant collared long sleeve dress shirt from the tour when I saw them in Sydney. I usually have something Zep on every day now.

On 9/28/2021 at 3:58 AM, rm2551 said:

I have both of those, the 1977 tour one is pretty faded now, but I think that adds to the look of it. I've about 28 shirts now, 3 shorts, and a Page and Plant collared long sleeve dress shirt from the tour when I saw them in Sydney. I usually have something Zep on every day now.

Cool! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2018 at 12:01 PM, Victor said:

Thought I'd share one of my garments..... My Mum made it for me in 1975 and I wore it at Earls Court that year....for some reason it no longer fits!

DSC00033.thumb.JPG.040b94311996dcf5585b8b69f7769735.JPG

Ok this is seriously cool. What a great mom! And you wore it to Earl's Court ... how cool is that. Imagine if you took pics back then? Do you think anyone in England realized at the time how legendary those shows would become?

My own geeky story: I actually had a Zep shirt made for me back in 1990 and wore it to a Robert Plant show. 😂😂 At the time, I thought it was pretty cool. You know the t-shirt he's wearing where he's in LA in 75, doing the interview for I think Rolling Stone? Where he goes over to the window of the Riot House and does his golden god schtick? I showed those pics to an airbrush artist, and she copied it for me onto a tee. The pics were black and white so we had to use our imagination a bit for the color scheme.

On 9/26/2021 at 3:15 PM, BobDobbs said:

Last time I bought band merch the products sucked hard. The silk screening or whatever was fine, but the quality of the t-shirt was absolute shite. Unless it's in a store where I can see and feel, and try on the product forget it. Most of the on-line merch is just garbage from my experience. Like back in the day when I bought a Firm concert T at the Firm gig in 85'. Wore it once, washed it, and the damn thing shrunk up about a size smaller and lopsided. That was the last time I bought a band t-shirt at a gig.

That happened with my Page solo tour shirt…must’ve been the same manufacturer. 

Still have this one, and wore it to a Plant Show in 2015 sitting in the 3rd row.  Caught him checking it out once too.  One of the best ways to preserve your t-shirts or any washable item is to avoid the dryer.  Washing (cold water) is necessary, drying ain't.  It's hard to believe that show was 28 years ago.  :'(

20171006_103354.jpg