BONZOLOGY: New YouTube channel devoted to analyzing Bonzo's drumming

porgie66

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm 2/3rds through a series doing play along videos of a complete '75 show. This is a the big papa .....D&C from March 21 1975. 

Here is the Playlist for the 75 series.....

I also have done a complete 73 tour play along series and nearly the entire studio catalog. Have a look and thanks for watching!

Edited by porgie66

• 1 month later...

Man I've been watching a few of your performances, I can't imagine how challenging it must be to play perfectly a 15/30/45min performance. I'm a guitar player, and I've never played drum, but you surely does make me want to ! I would love to see you play this short performance, especially what John did at 2:08 ! Bravo once again ! :)

On 2/29/2020 at 6:08 AM, Klape said:

Man I've been watching a few of your performances, I can't imagine how challenging it must be to play perfectly a 15/30/45min performance. I'm a guitar player, and I've never played drum, but you surely does make me want to ! I would love to see you play this short performance, especially what John did at 2:08 ! Bravo once again ! :)

Thanks , I will try to address this someday! It's insane ! 

• 3 years later...