DVD or Blu-Ray

Dominic La Rosa

What are the chances for jimmy to realize the importance of how Millions of Zep Fans did not benefit from the Over priced Box sets of Vinyl & digital down load containing the same material as the poor CD's.
Why not a Audio Format of the albums in DVD or Blu-Ray to get the high HD 96bit fidelity . .  That would be one way to show respect for the Zeppelin Catologue since most of us are not going down the digital downloading agenda to suit the Greedy elites.

Big news this week in the US: Major retailers Best Buy and Target to end all cd sales July 1st and ending all vinyl sales in 2 years. Looks like Walmart and Amazon along with mom & pops (Indie) are the only ones to be left with CDs & vinyl. I’ll have to order my blu ray audio of HTWWW while it’s still avail. I think Jimmy knew / was advised this would be the last time vinyl and CDs would be around as a format. Hope blu-ray audio continues to sell well. I hate digital as the only option. I think streaming should be limited to only a 30 To 60 second snippet per song, so vinyl and CDs would still be the most popular option. Streaming is the final nail in the coffin for mass consumption of music (and soon for movies/tv). I’m still hopeful more indies will arise out of these very dark times. 

R😒

Archived