Winter Olympics in South Korea 2018

LedZeppfan1977

12 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Jesse Diggins, that name will be etched in American Olympic lore forever.  She is the young hottie that won the last leg of the cross country Gold medal, the first in US history and the brightest spot of the Olympics for us IMO. 

Congrats to Germany for a monster upset of Canada in hockey today

My favorite moment of the Olympics!  I literally jumped off the couch and fist pumped in the air!  Congrats Jesse...well earned! 

18 hours ago, Strider said:

The U.S. couldn't skate very well in these Olympics but they sure could curl. Congratulations U.S. Men's Curling!

It’s such a good drinking sport. You can watch, socialize, get another beer or snack and not miss anything! The precision is amazing. It must’ve started with a “dude hold my beer and watch this” moment. Then friends had to get out brooms to clean up a dropped drink before the wives came home! 😂

6 hours ago, Walter said:

It’s such a good drinking sport. You can watch, socialize, get another beer or snack and not miss anything! The precision is amazing. It must’ve started with a “dude hold my beer and watch this” moment. Then friends had to get out brooms to clean up a dropped drink before the wives came home! 😂

I saw a post on facebook where they were playing Curling in an icy driveway with 40 OZ beer bottles and using snow shovels instead of brooms.  Funny as hell.  

Jesse Diggins likely has a zillion add offers coming in by now.  I just cannot believe that race.  It was a fabulous moment in this very fast Olympics.  I think the time difference really made it seem like it went by so fast. Some of the best hockey games were on live at 230 am.  And the others at 7 am or 11 pm.  All horrible times.  The lack of NHL players did not help but can you imagine so many empty seats for that Germany vs Canada game if it had been played on this side of the Globe?  No way.  But I for one would never set foot in Korea.  Sorry.  Too close to some real bad people.

Archived