2018 MLB season thread

LedZeppfan1977

6 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Harper is just another arrogant greedy asshole .  Turned down something like $300 million for a ten year deal with the Nationals.  

I think that he wants to be the first player to get a 400 million contract in the history of Major League Baseball.  

Like I said, it might be my Saint Louis Cardinals to offer him a contract.  

11 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I think that he wants to be the first player to get a 400 million contract in the history of Major League Baseball.  

Like I said, it might be my Saint Louis Cardinals to offer him a contract.  

I hope nobody pays him more than the 300 million banana's that the Nats offered him.  That is too much to turn down.  The Dodgers have that kind of money but like one analyst said here, signing Machado is more important because great infielders are tougher to find.  And are very valuable from a defensive standpoint. Machado can field with the best of them and he has a rocket of an arm. I still am pissed that the Orioles let him get away.  Now we have to see what we have in all these young punks

Hey Rick, I just spent an evening with some of the 1983 Orioles.  It was a fundraiser for the Babe Ruth Museum.  A fine time was had by all.  I may post a couple pics at some point.  Or I may not. 

9 minutes ago, ebk said:

Hey Rick, I just spent an evening with some of the 1983 Orioles.  It was a fundraiser for the Babe Ruth Museum.  A fine time was had by all.  I may post a couple pics at some point.  Or I may not. 

:yourock:

Archived