Question regarding TSRTS 2007 Expanded/Remastered CD

Cashmere

Hi folks,

I have a slightly bizarre question about TSRTS 2007 Expanded/Remastered CD:

Recently I bought a copy of this CD online and when it duly arrived, it was found to contain the booklet for the 'Mothership' compilation. I tried to obtain a refund or exchange from the seller who messed me around, so I contacted ebay who gave me an immediate refund. All good.

I then ordered another copy of said CD from a different seller, and to my dismay when it arrived it also contained the Mothership booklet!! I am mightily pissed off.

So, two questions arise: does the 2007 reissue of TSRTS actually contain a booklet, and has my ludicrous scenario happened to anyone else?

5 minutes ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

I've never seen this before. Maybe new batches post 07' are being mixed do you have a serial or CD number on the back to see when these were being released?

Hi, thanks for replying. There doesn't seem to be any serial number on the back, but I just looked at one of the discs, and it has the serial number 812279961-1 on it.

3 hours ago, Cashmere said:

Hi, thanks for replying. There doesn't seem to be any serial number on the back, but I just looked at one of the discs, and it has the serial number 812279961-1 on it.

I just checked mine.... it has the same serial number on the disc. It comes with a booklet and its definitely a TSRTS booklet.

5 hours ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

TSRTS and The Mothership manufactured in the same WMG place in 07' it seems. Either this happened a lot or you struck something rare twice.

I personally have never heard or had this happen to me

Thanks, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame.

Archived