Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Ross62

The Evolution Of The Drum Set

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, redrum said:

I get no sound from the video.

Click on the speaker icon,bottom right of the vid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2018 at 8:11 PM, Ross62 said:

Click on the speaker icon,bottom right of the vid. 

My computer's been acting up of late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ross62 said:

Any interesting tidbits?

Nice ☺️

All kinds of stuff. Buddy wanted the book to portray him with the good and the bad. Hell of a life. He was the best ever because he said so. :)

Thanks for the comment. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Traditional grip too which I've tried but it's not for me.Not at the moment anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ross62 said:

^ Traditional grip too which I've tried but it's not for me.Not at the moment anyway.

I hear you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got back on the drums after a layoff. Too much damned work to do around here and elsewhere.

200.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ It's been much the same here.The only time I have time to scratch myself is when I can get back on the kit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2018 at 9:29 PM, Ross62 said:

^ It's been much the same here.The only time I have time to scratch myself is when I can get back on the kit. 

I'm 'retired' but it seems the work just keeps on coming. I refuse to work in the hot sun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, redrum said:

I'm 'retired' but it seems the work just keeps on coming. I refuse to work in the hot sun.

Well,you're at an age and position in life where you can start your own union.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ross62 said:

Well,you're at an age and position in life where you can start your own union.

The International Men's Union-Local 1

No women allowed. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2018 at 6:07 PM, redrum said:

The International Men's Union-Local 1

 

Will there be marching,shouting and the carrying of placards with beer drinking and general hell raising afterwards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2018 at 7:07 PM, Ross62 said:

Will there be marching,shouting and the carrying of placards with beer drinking and general hell raising afterwards?

Right on the picket line. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2018 at 6:33 AM, Ross62 said:

😈

Amazing. Reminds me of the thing I went to in Tacoma where there were 320 drummers all playing for the Guinness book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...