Hey everyone! :hurrah:

• Does anyone know which of Robert's summer North American shows have Pre-Sale? and how to get the codes for them?. I know the festival performances obviously won't have presale, but besides that, it seems like everything is coming out on sale on varying days. It's been really hard keeping track. Thanks and much appreciated. 

Also, 

• How are people able to get VIP for these shows?

I noticed for the tour he just wrapped up here in the USA he would do VIP right after the show ended and when I tried ask people who had the VIP wristbands how they got them, one told me they purchased it. Is this true? and how does one purchase this? Would really like to buy my kid one if he does this again for his June tour.

Thanks Again for the help :) 

• Administrators
8 hours ago, ledzepfangal3223 said:

Hey everyone! :hurrah:

• Does anyone know which of Robert's summer North American shows have Pre-Sale? and how to get the codes for them?. I know the festival performances obviously won't have presale, but besides that, it seems like everything is coming out on sale on varying days. It's been really hard keeping track. Thanks and much appreciated. 

Also, 

• How are people able to get VIP for these shows?

I noticed for the tour he just wrapped up here in the USA he would do VIP right after the show ended and when I tried ask people who had the VIP wristbands how they got them, one told me they purchased it. Is this true? and how does one purchase this? Would really like to buy my kid one if he does this again for his June tour.

Thanks Again for the help :) 

Some have pre-sale - which city/show are you trying to get tickets for? The various pre-sale codes are normally given either through local radio stations & Live Nation. Try signing up for their social media, as well as the Live Nation app. 

VIP/After-show - unless it was for a one-off contest/charity etc., they are generally not available for sale to the public.

3 hours ago, sam_webmaster said:

Some have pre-sale - which city/show are you trying to get tickets for? The various pre-sale codes are normally given either through local radio stations & Live Nation. Try signing up for their social media, as well as the Live Nation app. 

VIP/After-show - unless it was for a one-off contest/charity etc., they are generally not available for sale to the public.

Thanks for that

Yeah. Ideally would like to go to his Colorado show and maybe his Berkeley one. Can't figure out what's the deal with the presale for those dates.  Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

One show for the taping in Austin at a theater and the other on the 30th at the actual ACL festival.  It's a fun festival as I went to this back in 2011.  That was when it was one weekend and not two.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 7:14 AM, Cookie0024 said:

There's now a second Austin, Texas ACL show on September 30

I was just browsing the Moody Theater page and noticed the second show sold out and a 3rd night has been added, Monday October 1st. 

• 5 weeks later...

Archived