2 hours ago, Walter said:

:hysterical:

hyperbole much?? 

It might be tougher than most think IF your boy Ezekiel who is no prophet, can run the ball consistently and effectively.  If Rams win the toss, I take the ball, throw all day on Dallas weak secondary and make them play from behind.  If Dallas is behind, they are in trouble.I do not think they can stop the Rams offense

IE, were gonna rip your balls off

10 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

It might be tougher than most think IF your boy Ezekiel who is no prophet, can run the ball consistently and effectively.  If Rams win the toss, I take the ball, throw all day on Dallas weak secondary and make them play from behind.  If Dallas is behind, they are in trouble.I do not think they can stop the Rams offense

At least you’re a little more calm today...  Anything can happen, it’s the playoffs! The Rams still have a lot to prove after last year’s flop. We’ll see what goes down on Saturday night. 

3 minutes ago, Walter said:

At least you’re a little more calm today...  Anything can happen, it’s the playoffs! The Rams still have a lot to prove after last year’s flop. We’ll see what goes down on Saturday night. 

Well step up to the plate Walter and take your best shot.  What say ye on the Chargers and the Saints games?  I do remember many many years ago when Hollywood Henderson and his pick on Haden upset the Rams on the road back in the 80s.  And then the huge upset in the rain by the Tarkenton led Vikings.  History has not been good to the Rams in those matchups.  But this Rams team is loaded

On 1/10/2019 at 12:23 PM, paul carruthers said:

^^ Probably couldn't care, sense the Pats are still #1 in the division; whatever the case, I'm just snoozing until MLB starts...

:)

Just thought you would be happy the Dolphins got rid of him.

Two sure bets in the playoffs the past 15-20 years has been to bet against Philip Rivers and Andy Reid. 

And I have a hunch they will choke again. The only question is will they choke this week or wait until next week when the stakes are higher before folding?

It's been raining all night and day in L.A. Just like when the Vikings would bring their Minnesota weather with them to play the Rams in the 1970s.

This could favour Dallas and their running game. 

SPOILER ALERT: Colts vs Chiefs

So the Colts are down 24-7 late in the third but finally stopped the Chiefs on a fourth down. However, they took a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct immediately after the play when one of the Colts defensemen gyrated like a stripper in front of the referee. Hope the 15 yard penalty was worth it -- idiot! 

16 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

SPOILER ALERT: Colts vs Chiefs

So the Colts are down 24-7 late in the third but finally stopped the Chiefs on a fourth down. However, they took a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct immediately after the play when one of the Colts defensemen gyrated like a stripper in front of the referee. Hope the 15 yard penalty was worth it -- idiot! 

You never see that happen on the Patriots. Love seeing all the Patriot-haters pissing their pants today. Bwahahaha.

3 hours ago, zepscoda said:

As most here know, I have no love for the Cowboys , but it seemed that Troy was overly criticizing Dallas on Saturday. Anyone else think so?

Not any more than he was criticizing San Diego yesterday...and rightly so. I'm tired of milquetoast announcers afraid of pissing off the NFL and hurting players' feelings. Call it like it is. If a player or coach is bungling things, say it don't whitewash it.

7 hours ago, zepscoda said:

As most here know, I have no love for the Cowboys , but it seemed that Troy was overly criticizing Dallas on Saturday. Anyone else think so?

He always does. Calling Robert Woods the best all around WR in football? Concussion protocol for #8....

I really cannot stand he and Buck in the booth. No matter who is playing.

10 hours ago, Walter said:

He always does. Calling Robert Woods the best all around WR in football? Concussion protocol for #8....

That's why I miss John Madden and Hank Stram.

17 hours ago, Strider said:

I'm tired of milquetoast announcers afraid of pissing off the NFL and hurting players' feelings. Call it like it is.

Yep. When that Colt defender, down 24-7 late in the third quarter, took a 15 yard penalty for the sake of gyrating like a stripper in front of the referee the announcers should have showered him with criticism for being so undisciplined. instead, they were practically mute.

19 hours ago, Walter said:

Have you already forgotten how bad Phil Simms and Dan Marino were? Tony just needs to learn that "less is more" and not talk over every play. He's got Tim McCarver disease. But at least he has good insight and often predicts plays before they happen.

I would still rather hear Tony Romo in the booth than Charles Davis or Jason Witten or the clowns on ESPN's MNF crew.

51 minutes ago, paplbojo said:

If the Patriots maintain the level of play from this previous week there is no team in the league that can beat them. Nothing new. 

Thank you, Captain Obvious. 😏

Of course, I doubt another team is going to be stupid enough to run a Cover 3 zone with 7 DBs against Brady the way the Chargers did. Everyone and his mother knows Brady eats up zones. 

Gus Bradley should have been fired at halftime. No...he should have been fired at the end of the first quarter. Another supposed "genius" exposed by Brady and Belichick.

49 minutes ago, Walter said:

Bruce Arians...Antonio Brown is too much of a ‘diva’! 🤣🤣🤣

Seems to be very true! WR’s are like that..look at OBJ!

Terrell Owens...Michael Crabtree...Chad Johnson...Keyshawn Johnson...it's a long list.

Archived