So your point is?  The Lions can NEVER WIN?

I've been watching for 50 years and they haven't won squat.  I've probably only got about 15-20 years left, so I'm not holding my breath.  They'll be lucky to go .500 this year, and that's good enough for last place.  Lions should trade Golden Tate now and trade Stafford in the off-season.  

Don't let the score fool you.  It was 12-6 entering the 4th and the Bills defense was spectacular.  The offense was non existent.  Due to the shit play of Anderson, a journeyman that they never should have acquired.  If Allen were able to play, they would have won this game. No Allen, No chance.  Now they should have the common sense to get a backup.  McCarron never should have been traded.  All about money.  Next year is all they can do now. So they should tank IMO>  Lose as often as possible to get a high pick.  Edmunds went down too making matters worse.  He would not have missed the tackle in the 4th quarter that led to the TD drive by NE.  The other was a pick 6 by Anderson right after the Bills had scored an apparent TD only to be taken down, as the receiver did not have control before it hit the ground.  The correct call.  D was great.  Offense non existent.  And the receiving chore must be added to.  First pick must be a receiver

A week late but I was at Wembley Stadium to watch the LA Chargers defeat the Tennessee Titans, not the most exciting of games until the last 5 minutes. Worth going to watch my first NFL game though. Lets see which games come to London next year.

21 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Golden Tate to the Eagles for a 3rd pick.  I should go buy some lottery tickets today.  

Seriously?  This happened? What is wrong with the Lions?  Throwing in the towel?  

Can't wait to see Rogers sautee New England's defense.  If Allen was ready the Bills would have won.  Rodgers and Green Bay are now only 5 points dogs. Were 7 yesterday  I expect 2 1/2 by game  time.  I say Green Bay wins.  They do have a decent D, not great.  So Brady will get some points. Green Bay should get more.

I just do not know what the Bills are going to do with Allen now?  They are a different team with him but they do not have a backup.  A huge mistake trading McCarron because they could have won at least two more games if they had kept him.  But they now are going to wait one more draft.  The fans , at least this one is sick of their nonsense.  The Sabres are better than the Bills right now for sure. And they are just coming over the hump on a rebuild where they tanked.  Maybe the Bills will tank to draft high?  I cant see McDermott doing it on purpose but if he is ordered to?

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:35 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Don't let the score fool you.  It was 12-6 entering the 4th and the Bills defense was spectacular.  The offense was non existent.  Due to the shit play of Anderson, a journeyman that they never should have acquired.  If Allen were able to play, they would have won this game. No Allen, No chance.  Now they should have the common sense to get a backup.  McCarron never should have been traded.  All about money.  Next year is all they can do now. So they should tank IMO>  Lose as often as possible to get a high pick.  Edmunds went down too making matters worse.  He would not have missed the tackle in the 4th quarter that led to the TD drive by NE.  The other was a pick 6 by Anderson right after the Bills had scored an apparent TD only to be taken down, as the receiver did not have control before it hit the ground.  The correct call.  D was great.  Offense non existent.  And the receiving chore must be added to.  First pick must be a receiver

I agree .. it was closer than the end score showed.. The Bills played tough. Great defense.

Good win for The Patriots.

23 hours ago, the chase said:

I agree .. it was closer than the end score showed.. The Bills played tough. Great defense.

Good win for The Patriots.

I say a top 5 D in the league but no Allen, no chance.  They did not want Allen to play this year but trading McCarron pretty much ensured that.  Now they get this Barklay guy and why?  Peterman is going to start vs the Bears and the only hope is he returns to pre season  form.  I can already see Mack eating him up. If he is going to throw he best avoid the short sideline take it to the house TD scenario's.  The season is already over for the Bills and they have not even played Miami or the Jets. They are better off tanking like the Sabres did.  It is going to work just fine for the Sabres. The Bills need a Wide receiver as their first pick.  A backup QB as their second.  Pretty sad to be looking at the draft in week 8.  The offense is non existent now. When Allen went down so did our season.  The  kid was playing well.  He even went into the snake pit in Minnesota and won.  

Your boys are in for one hell of a fight Sunday Chase. Green Bay is pissed over that tough loss at the Rams.  Rogers will be out for blood and I do not see the Pats D stopping him.  And Green Bay does have somewhat of a D.  

As for the Rams, they just added Fowler from Jacksonville who have tossed in the towel after hammering New England and then just falling off the face of the planet.  Strange developement. The Rams defensive line is now just plain scary to go with a monster of an offense. 

On 10/30/2018 at 2:09 PM, Bong-Man said:

Golden Tate to the Eagles for a 3rd pick.  I should go buy some lottery tickets today.  

Well I have to see this to believe it but I am about to go to CBS transactions to see if its a fact.   Do you have enough rope for both of us Bongman?  We will hang next to Ralph Wilson's house in Motown if you like.  😀

20 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well I have to see this to believe it but I am about to go to CBS transactions to see if its a fact.   Do you have enough rope for both of us Bongman?  We will hang next to Ralph Wilson's house in Motown if you like.  😀

Seeing is believing.  His contract was expiring and his posture just wasn't up to snuff.

2 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Seeing is believing.  His contract was expiring and his posture just wasn't up to snuff.

Yup. He’s 30, contract was expiring and they still got a 3rd rounder for him. Great move Detroit! 

SF whomps Oakland. They don't play each other very often, but it is a fierce cross-bay rivalry. I will always love the Raiders of old and #21 on the current Raiders looked just as fast as Cliff Branch-#21 of the old Raiders.

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Bills smoke Jets 41-10 and the "Grinch", Jets coach is likely going to get the axe.  Barklay should have started last week and our season might still be alive.  I would play him vs Jags after the Bye even with Allen ready. .

Good grief. Who knew Matt Barkley was still alive? Big deal...one USC qb bust beating another USC qb bust. You're fooling yourself if you think Matt Barkley is Buffalo's future...or present. 

Archived