14 hours ago, Strider said:

Good grief. Who knew Matt Barkley was still alive? Big deal...one USC qb bust beating another USC qb bust. You're fooling yourself if you think Matt Barkley is Buffalo's future...or present. 

Never said that.  But a nice backup for now to Allen who returns vs Jax.   So its Jax, Jets, and Miami twice.  Run the table there and we go into NE 7-7.  Allen will start next game.  After this bye week in Buffalo vs Jax.   And I fear Jax more than any other division opponent.

BUFFALO HAS THE NUMBER 1 DEFENSE IN THE NFL!!!!!!!  TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.

:rolleyes:

Is that the same defense that gave up a combined 103 points the prior 3 weeks to Indianapolis, New England, and Chicago - 2 out of 3 at home?!?  Just when I didn’t think you could be more delusional. 

They played against a 37 year old back up qb on a team in complete disarray.  Not that the Bills are much better.

Once again New England wins the east, way before any other division, based on default, because the other 3 organizations are completely dysfunctional. 

8 hours ago, redrum said:

2/3rds of the league is dysfunctional. :blink:

Disagree. Almost every division has different teams win it, based on the season - not the AFC East though....  Three crap organizations and one stud.

8 hours ago, redrum said:

2/3rds of the league is dysfunctional. :blink:

18 minutes ago, Walter said:

Disagree. Almost every division has different teams win it, based on the season - not the AFC East though....  Three crap organizations and one stud.

Detroit. Oakland. Cleveland. Buffalo. Miami. Jets. Those are your winners for year in, year out disaster.

Only one of those teams has been in the Super Bowl this century and that was the Raiders back in 2002.

On the next level are teams like Washington, Dallas, Cincinnati, Jacksonville. No Super Bowl appearances in this century.

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Detroit. Oakland. Cleveland. Buffalo. Miami. Jets. Those are your winners for year in, year out disaster.

Only one of those teams has been in the Super Bowl this century and that was the Raiders back in 2002.

On the next level are teams like Washington, Dallas, Cincinnati, Jacksonville. No Super Bowl appearances in this century.

I would rather be in our shoes than the Raiders right now.  

On 10/30/2018 at 6:25 PM, ledded1 said:

A week late but I was at Wembley Stadium to watch the LA Chargers defeat the Tennessee Titans, not the most exciting of games until the last 5 minutes. Worth going to watch my first NFL game though. Lets see which games come to London next year.

this is so intersting to me that some games are now played in England. I thought the English hated football and baseball and only like soccor and cricket?

Was the stadium full like games here in the USA?

I once went to a nfl game and it was hard to tell what was going on like it is with soccor or basketball. I really need a tv to tell what they are doing.

Packers @ Seahawks tonight. Winner still has playoff hopes. Loser goes home and starts preparing for next year.

The Packers and Seahawks have played some crazy games. Watching this one now before tonight's latest installment.

On 11/15/2018 at 12:25 AM, kipper said:

this is so intersting to me that some games are now played in England. I thought the English hated football and baseball and only like soccor and cricket?

Was the stadium full like games here in the USA?

I once went to a nfl game and it was hard to tell what was going on like it is with soccor or basketball. I really need a tv to tell what they are doing.

the 3 games were sold out with over 80,000 at each. There has been interest in the NFL for some time now, its been on TV here for over 30 yrs. I have seen many super bowls but they are on late here usually with the time differences. There is very little baseball unless you have sports channels on your tv. I'm not sure there would be a lot of interest in it though. Although there may be a couple of games at the London stadium( the 2012 olympic stadium) so lets see what the interest is for those. There will be 4 NFL games next year in London.

10 hours ago, Strider said:

Packers @ Seahawks tonight. Winner still has playoff hopes. Loser goes home and starts preparing for next year.

The Packers and Seahawks have played some crazy games. Watching this one now before tonight's latest installment.

Not sure if you are ever truly out of a wild card with 6 weeks to go unless you have 1 or 2 wins.  But I like Seattle's chances.  I like Minnesota to bring Chicago crashing to Earth.  And I say the Rams will decimate KC's Defense.  Or poor excuse for one.

1 hour ago, redrum said:

Hell of an arm Rodgers has. Damned Seachickens.

I knew you wouldn't like that result. When Seattle won I thought to myself, redrum ain't gonna be happy.

It is clear now that Aaron Rodgers won his lone Super Bowl despite Mike McCarthy being his coach. McCarthy's conservatism and mismanagement is squandering Aaron Rodgers prime years. 

Rumours are McCarthy is on the hot seat. I'm sure Bong-Man will be happy to have McCarthy remain Green Bay's coach. As long as he stays coach, the Packers won't be a threat.

On 11/16/2018 at 2:30 PM, Strider said:

I knew you wouldn't like that result. When Seattle won I thought to myself, redrum ain't gonna be happy.

The Seaturkeys won't catch the Rams, that's for sure, except for maybe a wild card/division playoff. 

3 hours ago, kipper said:

that was awesome. I am thinking I am liking this sport now

Could be a Super Bowl preview. The Chiefs won SB 4 in 1970 under coach Hank Stram. He was one of my favorite announcers after he retired.

GettyImages-96195148.jpg

I'm sure I've watched a finer NFL game in the last 50 years, but I'd be hard-pressed to tell you when.  Just wow !  In the end Mahomes proved he was the rookie, but what a performance !  I don't think the NFL will have to worry much about their playoff ratings this year.

47 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

I'm sure I've watched a finer NFL game in the last 50 years, but I'd be hard-pressed to tell you when.  Just wow !  In the end Mahomes proved he was the rookie, but what a performance !  I don't think the NFL will have to worry much about their playoff ratings this year.

Yeah their plan for protecting QBs is working well. The stars are playing each other late into the season.

One of the greatest games, regular season or otherwise, I’ve watched. Right up there with Miami/SD back in what, 81?  Amazing stuff. 

2 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

I am picking your boys to beat Chicago on Turkey day

2 hours ago, Walter said:

Yeah their plan for protecting QBs is working well. The stars are playing each other late into the season.

One of the greatest games, regular season or otherwise, I’ve watched. Right up there with Miami/SD back in what, 81?  Amazing stuff. 

Do you really want your "Boys" to sneak in and have to go to New Orleans and get humiliated on National TV ?  Or at the Rams, just as bad.?

7 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

With those high scores, what happened to the defenses? 😲

4 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Do you really want your "Boys" to sneak in and have to go to New Orleans and get humiliated on National TV ?  Or at the Rams, just as bad.?

They are finally playing with heart, grinding it out and I hope they get what they earn and earn what they get.  Not “sneak in” as you say.  As far as I’m concerned, if you play the game you have a chance. Seen a lot of unexpected results over the years.   

We have the Saints in 9 days. So we’ll see what’s up then. 

17 minutes ago, redrum said:

With those high scores, what happened to the defenses? 😲

They both added to the score, with each having a defensive touchdown.  The Rams created 5 turnovers, the Chiefs 2 - there was defense being played but just two offenses really clicking and making big plays. Look at Gurley having an average, at best, game. Special teams fucked up too - both kickers missing extra points. Then LA’s genius head coach’s playing calling at under 2 min to go...  It’s all everyone is talking about today! Makes for a great end of the season.   

2 hours ago, Walter said:

They both added to the score, with each having a defensive touchdown.  The Rams created 5 turnovers, the Chiefs 2 - there was defense being played but just two offenses really clicking and making big plays. Look at Gurley having an average, at best, game. Special teams fucked up too - both kickers missing extra points. Then LA’s genius head coach’s playing calling at under 2 min to go...  It’s all everyone is talking about today! Makes for a great end of the season.   

I was flipping between channels and couldn't believe the score when the Rams made the last interception.

Archived