3 hours ago, Walter said:

They are finally playing with heart, grinding it out and I hope they get what they earn and earn what they get.  Not “sneak in” as you say.  As far as I’m concerned, if you play the game you have a chance. Seen a lot of unexpected results over the years.   

We have the Saints in 9 days. So we’ll see what’s up then. 

My Bills could run the table and if they do they would be 9-7 and going home.  If your boys win the worst division in the NFL, they are in and they might win the division at 8-8 or worse?  Its pathetic.  The Saints and Rams will steam roll all comers. That would include the AFC.  One thing the Bills have is the number one D in the NFL>   Its too bad they were so stupid to put any faith in a backup that stinks.  Even Barklay would have won the New England game.  Now that poor bastard is benched after playing like Joe Montana.  Unreal

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Dallas and Seattle have risen from the dead.

That lucky mother%$@#&* Wilson.

49ers are doomed to lose their last 5. (Seahawks (twice), Rams, Bears & Denver.  They couldn't even beat the lowly Bucs.

There's about a dozen decent teams. The rest of the league sucks. Too many teams and not enough talent.

40 minutes ago, redrum said:

That lucky mother%$@#&* Wilson.

49ers are doomed to lose their last 5. (Seahawks (twice), Rams, Bears & Denver.  They couldn't even beat the lowly Bucs.

There's about a dozen decent teams. The rest of the league sucks. Too many teams and not enough talent.

Easy. Seattle earned that victory. Plus if everyone was in it you’d better yelling about parody. There are truly only about 3-4 teams that can win it and that’s good for competition, IMO. LA Rams, NO, KC, and you can’t count out NE.  Everyone else is playing for pride.

19 hours ago, Walter said:

Easy. Seattle earned that victory. Plus if everyone was in it you’d better yelling about parody. There are truly only about 3-4 teams that can win it and that’s good for competition, IMO. LA Rams, NO, KC, and you can’t count out NE.  Everyone else is playing for pride.

I've said it for years.....Too many teams, not enough talent.

GO RAMS!!

17 hours ago, redrum said:

I've said it for years.....Too many teams, not enough talent.

GO RAMS!!

And to build for next year and develope. Like in our case our young QB Allen.  And its working just fine. And you just never know if you can sneak in.  Like last year. I think we can run the table and go into NE at 7-7.  How Miami is favored I will never know.  We beat Jacksonville who have been a huge disappointment since trouncing NE.  And I say NE is dead.  I like the Vikings to go in there and beat their sorry ass's.  Time for them to realize father time has caught up with them.

Your Cowboys best be ready Walter.  A tall order awaits.

Some picks that look too good to be true.  Bills started +7 and are down to +4 and to me should win outright.  Oakland is plus 15 at home.  The AFC theory is in effect here.  Too many points.  Take the Raiders. Historically the Lions have given the Rams trouble.  Giving the Lions double digits in their own building is never a good thing.  And I see Minnesota as another good play at New England.  As long as Minnesota's D decides to show up   They need the game far more

Tonight's matchup: Dallas D vs. New Orleans O. New Orleans is averaging nearly 38 points a game this season. Dallas has not given up 30 points in a game yet, and is third in points allowed.

In a twist, even though it's a Thursday game no team is working on a short week because both teams also played last Thursday on Thanksgiving. Both teams had the same prep time.

I know Dallas likes their shiny new toy receiver Amari Cooper. But they can't get too pass-happy. It's a steady diet of Zeke that will shorten the game and keep Drew Brees & Co. off the field.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Tonight's matchup: Dallas D vs. New Orleans O. New Orleans is averaging nearly 38 points a game this season. Dallas has not given up 30 points in a game yet, and is third in points allowed.

In a twist, even though it's a Thursday game no team is working on a short week because both teams also played last Thursday on Thanksgiving. Both teams had the same prep time.

I know Dallas likes their shiny new toy receiver Amari Cooper. But they can't get too pass-happy. It's a steady diet of Zeke that will shorten the game and keep Drew Brees & Co. off the field.

It’s a tall order to beat the saints, especially in such a high profile game like against Dallas. I just saw an interesting stat that the #1 running back vs the #1 run defense have met 4 times in the past 5 years. 2-2. The two wins....Zeke Elliott. 

I still think the Saints will win tonight.  Dallas is banged up on the o-line. 

On 11/20/2018 at 11:34 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Do you really want your "Boys" to sneak in and have to go to New Orleans and get humiliated on National TV ?  Or at the Rams, just as bad.?

You were sayin...? ;) 

17 hours ago, Walter said:

Fuck yeah! That’s what I’m talking about! 

How Bout Them Cowboys!!!!!

Congrats on your teams win.  Its a bit shocking.  I did not see any of the game, as to be honest I forgot it was on and the Sabres win streak was more on my mind.  It has to put Dallas in good shape as far as getting in and I am happy it now gives the Rams an edge as long as they can keep the game lead over NO.  I assume they did it on defense.  It was clearly a trap game for New Orleans.  Might have taken Dallas lightly based on past games?  I do not think Dallas could win in LA vs the Rams.  We will see. This is up there with the Bills win in Minnesota.  

23 hours ago, Walter said:

Just remember you're never alone here, Walter. B)

The problem during our first 8 games was our schizophrenic offense - they played so erratically that our defense was on the field far too often. Our defense has been good all year. They were extra-great yesterday. I'm just happy our silly penalties didn't blow up all of the good work.

So, if the Eagles beat the Redskins on Monday, and we feast on the Eagles a week from Sunday at home and with an extra 4 days rest (thank you, NFL schedulers!), we will have a magic number of 1 for clinching the NFC East. I like our position.

18 hours ago, ForEvermore said:

Just remember you're never alone here, Walter. B)

The problem during our first 8 games was our schizophrenic offense - they played so erratically that our defense was on the field far too often. Our defense has been good all year. They were extra-great yesterday. I'm just happy our silly penalties didn't blow up all of the good work.

So, if the Eagles beat the Redskins on Monday, and we feast on the Eagles a week from Sunday at home and with an extra 4 days rest (thank you, NFL schedulers!), we will have a magic number of 1 for clinching the NFC East. I like our position.

Plus the Eagles will be on a short week and traveling - much the same way when we went up there a few weeks ago. We were on a short week and they were coming off a bye. We’ll see what happens. Glad to see the team playing with such heart. And Randy Gregory needs to get his head out of his ass! 

Ahhhh, the Niners. Watching the game today I can't help but remember those old Zappa lyrics: 'You are hopeless. Your hopelessness is rising around you.

It will be another 2 and 14 year and I see no Bill Walsh on the horizon. Why don't they just spare us the agony and forfeit the rest of the games.

On 11/29/2018 at 10:47 PM, Walter said:

Local Radio Station, The Fan 105.3, came up a moniker for the excellent defensive duo of #55 Leighton Vander Esch & #54 Jaylon Smith:

VAN JAYLON

:D  :bubble:

Van Jalen.jpg

Archived