21 hours ago, Walter said:

I knew Nuke was a top 3 wr, but this stat is ridiculous...

8C5A3045-C00A-4C2C-A0EC-A9886607CBC0.jpeg

Not only an outstanding receiver, but great guy too. Hopkins is turning his playoff check to the family of Jazmine Barnes. His quote:

When I see Jazmine Barnes' face, I see my own daughter. I'm pledging my playoff check this week to help her family with funeral costs and to support @shaunking @SherriffED_HCSO @SylvesterTurner in bringing this man to justice. On Saturday, I will be playing in your honor, Jazmine

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Divided house. Mom, sis, brother-in-law, friend and godson all Seahawk fans. Two brothers and nephews and cousins cheering for Cowboys.

I'm staying out of it. 

We are seriously divided - 2-1 Dallas...with my Redskin, Buc, and Pats fans buddies coming over shortly.  Gonna be a loooong night! 

1 hour ago, Walter said:

We are seriously divided - 2-1 Dallas...with my Redskin, Buc, and Pats fans buddies coming over shortly.  Gonna be a loooong night

Certainly hope so - for you!  You know I love you, but you have terrible taste in sports teams.  😘

44 minutes ago, ebk said:

Certainly hope so - for you!  You know I love you, but you have terrible taste in sports teams.  😘

Well, no bloodshed as of yet! But it’s getting tense around here! 😘

Leave it to an ex-Raider to fuck the Seahawks. That's what Seattle gets for signing Janiclumsy. What a fat tub of goo.

Still...how does Dallas allow Lockett to run free like that at the end?

9 hours ago, Strider said:

Leave it to an ex-Raider to fuck the Seahawks. That's what Seattle gets for signing Janiclumsy. What a fat tub of goo.

Still...how does Dallas allow Lockett to run free like that at the end?

Yes he fucked them and so did the zebras.  TWO fucking pass interference calls on 3rd down!!!  Unreal.  One was justified and one was total bullshit.  Good luck in LA or NO, Dallas will get fucking lit up

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Yes he fucked them and so did the zebras.  TWO fucking pass interference calls on 3rd down!!!  Unreal.  One was justified and one was total bullshit.  Good luck in LA or NO, Dallas will get fucking lit up

You sound like my father in law...guess what? If it’s rigged what the fuck are you still watching and gambling on the games? The interception Seattle made was pass interference too. 

Archived