6 hours ago, Walter said:

113 loses....should’ve been gone! Lol

I am wondering about Davis.  I feel bad for him and i know its related to his ADHD.  He has the worst batting average in Major league history.  He has to hang it up.  I never saw all of this coming.  I hope the franchise can survive this.  They have alot of young talent and are obviously in total rebuild mode.  Like my Bills and Sabres were and are now starting to show signs of life. I just do not know how commited this owner is?  I never liked him. Well, sorry I am off topic, its football.  Bills at Green Bay tomorrow.  If our secondary blankets their receivers like I know they are capable of, Rogers is going to have to run  for his life.  Josh Allen  I am hoping continues his great progress

16 minutes ago, Strider said:

Sorry Bong-Man, but those are some ugly uniforms Detroit are wearing today.

Who cares as long as they win.   And they are up.  The Bears are putting a  major ass whipping on Tampa.  Glad I picked Chicago in what looked like a toss up.  Chicago might be a dangerous animal moving forward with Mack.

4 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Who cares as long as they win.   And they are up.  The Bears are putting a  major ass whipping on Tampa.  Glad I picked Chicago in what looked like a toss up.  Chicago might be a dangerous animal moving forward with Mack.

You jinxed it. As soon as you posted, Zeke scored a TD.

4 hours ago, Strider said:

You jinxed it. As soon as you posted, Zeke scored a TD.

The Boys sucked this one out with seconds left.  Lions had them.   Sucks. Bengals fucked me last second too.  But I pulled out the two OT games including a gift by the Colts. What a bunch of dumb ass's.  If you did not see the end you wont believe it. Instead of just settling for a tie, Indy goes for it on a 4th and 4 in their own end with 27 ticks left in OT>  Dumb.  As for the Bills, defense played very well.  Offense sucked something awful but its not on Allen.  Its on the fucking coach for a horrible mix of play calling.  Even with minutes left the refs stuck it to us on a replay that anyone that was not blind could see was not a fumble by Allen.  They ruled it a fumble deep in Green Bay territory.  I have no clue how replays keep coming out wrong.   And not just in Bills games.  Looks like Baker Mayfield is giving the Raiders hell

36 minutes ago, Walter said:

Lions had them by playing from behind most of the day.   Bills and Allen came back to earth today. 

Not Allens fault though.  No damn help. Coaching on offense was awful.  They will straighten in out.  D is good.   Looks like we have a third OT game now.  Cleveland and Raiders.  Raiders have no D.  And talk about back to Earth, Miami.  

The local call in shows are pretty much writing the Bills off for this season due to the offense.  Mainly the line and the receiver group which might be the worst in the NFL?  Benjamin needs to take his head out of his ass.  Jones and some of the young guys need to get Allen a chance.  The game in Minnesota proves it can be done.  The D is good.  But they need the offense to kick in.  Tennessee is a nightmare of an opponent to come home to.  Yet the stats given on ESPN says Buffalo does well in these situations and vs the spread.   Of course I am hoping for them to win.  I still believe we are better than the Jets and Miami even with the current mess on offense. Time will tell, but the draft coming up is obvious.  Offensive line and wide receivers.  The thumping NE put on Miami still does not sell me on this NE team.  I believe put up against good competition like the Jacksonville game, they are going to be exposed.  I do not think any one unit is better than the Rams offense. They are dynamic.  Minnesota is going to be tough going forward and I just wish the Lions would take the next step.  They have a good team. A win over Green Bay in a pick em game would sure help

Archived