49 minutes ago, Walter said:

Not really. Just need to find a little more offense. Defense - good, o-line - good, running game - good. We should be 4-1, but we’re not. 

And the Bills are getting reamed by these fucking Zebras calling so many bullshit penalties that the replays do not support.  Too many penalties the refs can call that are not open to be challenged.

8 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Allen injured while Bills are coming back. For reasons I will never know Peterman is the backup and throws game away as usual.  I do not get why they signed Anderson to back up Allen and then he is no where to be found?

He (Anderson) was inactive. Tough loss.

17 hours ago, Walter said:

He (Anderson) was inactive. Tough loss.

McDermott's brain is inactive/   I thought we had learned that Peterman is not an NFL QB?  Why the hell was he dressed and not this Anderson vet?  If they were going to sign him I am sure he cleared medical.  So what the hell is it?  The playbook?  Hell, I could learn their playbook in two hours.  And that lazy fucker Benjamin needs to be shipped out pronto.  We had this game.  Had it thanks to our great defense. If only KC had our D.  They would have beat NE. But they suck.  So they let a hobbled Gronk catch a ball that our secondary would have batted out of the air, beat them  Miami and the Jets will get theirs when the schedule evens out.

5 minutes ago, Strider said:

In all time zones. Oh well...this just makes it easier to drop them when they move to Las Vegas.

Wait just a minute pal.  What do you mean by "drop them"?  You are not suggesting that you will no longer back the Raiders are you?  Maybe become a Bills or Rams fan?  Ha.  Well there is just enough room on the bandwagon but its going to run out soon.

4 hours ago, Strider said:

In all time zones. Oh well...this just makes it easier to drop them when they move to Las Vegas.

The Seahawks didn't even have the courtesy to let Lynch run over them as a farewell gift.

5 hours ago, redrum said:

Damned packers are sandbaggers just like the damned Seahawks.

Seattle has played well of late.  And their defense looks very formidable once again.  Dont have the weapons to beat the Rams IMO.  But they might just sneak in? They have a bye.  

Well I'll give Beathard credit for one thing....he's got a pair.  Unfortunately it seemed the 49er coaching staff stole one of them in the 4th quarter.  Packers were balls to the wall on defense...rushing 7 - 8 guys every play.  Instead of winging it like they did all game, the 49er coaching staff decided to play turtle.  Dumb !  I'm still not convinced Green Bay is any good.

My Lion-less Sunday was quite enjoyable.  Come to think of it, my Spartan Saturday was pretty good too !  

5 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Seattle has played well of late.  And their defense looks very formidable once again.  Dont have the weapons to beat the Rams IMO.  But they might just sneak in? They have a bye.  

Both teams annoy me. 😎

1 hour ago, Bong-Man said:

Well I'll give Beathard credit for one thing....he's got a pair.  Unfortunately it seemed the 49er coaching staff stole one of them in the 4th quarter.  Packers were balls to the wall on defense...rushing 7 - 8 guys every play.  Instead of winging it like they did all game, the 49er coaching staff decided to play turtle.  Dumb !  I'm still not convinced Green Bay is any good.

My Lion-less Sunday was quite enjoyable.  Come to think of it, my Spartan Saturday was pretty good too !  

Despite the loss, it was an exciting game.

2 hours ago, redrum said:

Despite the loss, it was an exciting game.

NFL is getting what they wanted and needed...their stars playing and doing magical things on the playing field! Great games Sunday night and Monday night! 

:thumbsup: 

23 hours ago, Walter said:

NFL is getting what they wanted and needed...their stars playing and doing magical things on the playing field! Great games Sunday night and Monday night! 

As us wiser, cooler heads knew all along. That is why you never judge a sport's ratings based on preseason games.

https://deadline.com/2018/10/tom-brady-patriots-win-sunday-night-football-ratings-rise-astros-red-sox-walking-dead-nfl-nbc-1202482619/

On 10/16/2018 at 1:36 PM, Walter said:

Maybe SF and Beathard can kind of keep it going.

1 hour ago, Walter said:

They have a good nucleus with Breida, Kittle, and their WR’s on offense. 

OK, new day, I love Arizona to smash those over rated punk ass Broncs tonight.  Minnesota was wise to dump Keenum for one.  This kid in Arizona has the spotlight and I expect him to shine.

Archived