Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Walter said:

They have a good nucleus with Breida, Kittle, and their WR’s on offense. 

The Packer game had to be a big confidence booster. They sure as hell needed something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

OK, new day, I love Arizona to smash those over rated punk ass Broncs tonight. 

😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm....So I took the Lions outside, on the road, in 88 degree humidity....I need a new drug.  :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Hmm....So I took the Lions outside, on the road, in 88 degree humidity....I need a new drug.  :wacko:

Your boys best kick some damn ass today.  I am counting on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, redrum said:

Felt like I was back in the 70's watching the Niners/Rams game.

Two pals from England were at the game yesterday....they are huge 49er fans. They are visiting me today. I'll try to get photos from them of the statue unveiling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Strider said:

Two pals from England were at the game yesterday....they are huge 49er fans. They are visiting me today. I'll try to get photos from them of the statue unveiling.

Way to go, blokes. :)  Which statue? We can only conjecture how the team would be if Garoppolo hadn't have been hurt. Still strange to see Sherman in a Niner uniform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice backdoor cover by the Giants last night. Bet that pissed off a ton of Atlanta bettors. That's a bad beat.

If the Falcons just make a first down at the 2-minute warning instead of kicking the field goal on fourth down, Atlanta keeps the ball and runs out the clock and preserves the four-point spread. But by kicking the field goal, even though they increased the lead to 10 points that allowed the Giants to get the ball back. The Giants moved through the Atlanta defense like butter to score a cheap touchdown as time ran out. 

Atlanta won the game but instead of 4 (or 10) they only won by 3, which was a win if you bet the G-Men.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Strider said:

Nice backdoor cover by the Giants last night. Bet that pissed off a ton of Atlanta bettors. That's a bad beat.

If the Falcons just make a first down at the 2-minute warning instead of kicking the field goal on fourth down, Atlanta keeps the ball and runs out the clock and preserves the four-point spread. But by kicking the field goal, even though they increased the lead to 10 points that allowed the Giants to get the ball back. The Giants moved through the Atlanta defense like butter to score a cheap touchdown as time ran out. 

Atlanta won the game but instead of 4 (or 10) they only won by 3, which was a win if you bet the G-Men.

 

I thought atlanta won last night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Strider said:

Nice backdoor cover by the Giants last night. Bet that pissed off a ton of Atlanta bettors. That's a bad beat.

If the Falcons just make a first down at the 2-minute warning instead of kicking the field goal on fourth down, Atlanta keeps the ball and runs out the clock and preserves the four-point spread. But by kicking the field goal, even though they increased the lead to 10 points that allowed the Giants to get the ball back. The Giants moved through the Atlanta defense like butter to score a cheap touchdown as time ran out. 

Atlanta won the game but instead of 4 (or 10) they only won by 3, which was a win if you bet the G-Men.

 

I think the people that bet this game had the over more than the team.  Neither team is trustworthy to bet on and this looked like a shootout and it went under.  And its not easy to bet under these days.  And NO, I did not bet this game.  Hockey is under way and that is my first love when it  comes to wagering

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lions pick up DT/NT Damon "Snacks" Harrison from the Giants for a 5th rd.  pick.   Good move....he's gonna help us where we need it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 2:39 PM, Bong-Man said:

The Lions pick up DT/NT Damon "Snacks" Harrison from the Giants for a 5th rd.  pick.   Good move....he's gonna help us where we need it.

To me Bonger this game today was as big as LA and Green Bay, in fact far more important.  This is a huge game for the Lions and I was stupid enough to buy into this bullshit that this year would be different.  Maybe it will be but beating Seattle would have really put them in great position.  As I type this they are getting blown out.  Unreal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Sean's Raiders were going to win one?  Maybe they still can. But dont bet on it.  I cant believe Cincy blew the fucking points spread vs Shitzpatrick and his band of pirates😫

OMG  21-0 outscored so far in 4th quarter

Edited by LedZeppfan1977
add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, redrum said:

SF/Arizona-----Battle Of The One And Sixers!

I thought for sure SF had them...  sucked! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Walter said:

I thought for sure SF had them...  sucked! 

Gonna be a long year. Raiders next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

To me Bonger this game today was as big as LA and Green Bay, in fact far more important.  This is a huge game for the Lions and I was stupid enough to buy into this bullshit that this year would be different.  Maybe it will be but beating Seattle would have really put them in great position.  As I type this they are getting blown out.  Unreal

Now now.....I follow and watch the worst organization in professional sports out of geographic necessity, but I have no responsibility towards the product on the field.  Remember what my Dad told me when I was only 8, and I asked when the Lions would make the playoffs...."Pay no mind Son, they'll only break your heart."

That was a crazy stat they mentioned last night.  The Vikings haven't had the same starting quarterback for two consecutive years since Fran Tarkenton.  :wacko:

I thought Drew Brees was on a downward trend the last few years, but I've never seen him play better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to switch my pick to the Saints but I chickened out. I need to trust my gut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Now now.....I follow and watch the worst organization in professional sports out of geographic necessity, but I have no responsibility towards the product on the field.  Remember what my Dad told me when I was only 8, and I asked when the Lions would make the playoffs...."Pay no mind Son, they'll only break your heart."

That was a crazy stat they mentioned last night.  The Vikings haven't had the same starting quarterback for two consecutive years since Fran Tarkenton.  :wacko:

I thought Drew Brees was on a downward trend the last few years, but I've never seen him play better. 

So your point is?  The Lions can NEVER WIN?  I disagree.  Every dog has his day.  We will have ours again.  I know it. We miss a FG that would have won it all. We are the only team to ever go to 4 straight Super Bowls and I doubt that record will fall in our lives.  The Lions can win.  They have Stafford who is a damn good QB and they finally have a defense.  Obviously so does Seattle.  They have beaten Green Bay already.  After the fight GB put up yesterday and a pissed off Aaron Rodgers did not get his shot at the end, I would not want to be New England next week hosting them.  The Lions have won some big games this year that they normally lose.  I am not counting them out and neither should you.  

Its always good to have a second favorite team in case your team is rebuilding or is just screwing up.  Mine is the Rams.  So this year there is hope.  But the Bills play a monster of a game tonight that nobody gives them a shot to win.  Like that guy who laid down $9K in Vegas on Minnesota that day we beat them 27-6. And before the last stinker, the only game our D did not show up in, we won vs Tennessee at home.  If Josh Allen were playing I would really feel better.  But at least its not that fuck up Peterman.  The D should show up big time on Monday night.  You always have a shot in the NFL.  Cleveland had a shot yesterday until that FG kicker missed what should have given them a 9-0 lead and then Pittsburgh walked all over them as usual.  I am not really sure about Anderson but he was ok with me at Indy.  it was the fumbles after the catch that killed us and the run D.   New England hates to run.  Brady has no patience to run.  Poyer took his ass to the house last year. This game is on Poyer, Hyde, White, Hughes and K Williams to make their lives miserable. Not even sure if McCoy is playing but Ivory is not a bad backup or secondary guy if Shady is in. I am going to hope for another Minnesota miracle.  And Buffalo is a place where miracles are known to happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...