3 hours ago, The Rover said:

Local Radio Station, The Fan 105.3, came up a moniker for the excellent defensive duo of #55 Leighton Vander Esch & #54 Jaylon Smith:

VAN JAYLON

:D  :bubble:

Van Jalen.jpg

Very cool! Thanks for sharing that Rover! :thumbsup:

^^^That's funny.

Pittsburgh is now 220-1-2 at home when they have a lead of 14 points or more.

The Steelers are one of the most frustrating teams to watch. It's one thing for bad teams to be frustrating...Raiders, Lions, Jets, Cardinals. You expect that.

But the Steelers generally have talent and solid coaching. With their speed and skill position players, their offense can look scary-good. Their defense is usually formidable enough to get you to think they are the one team that could challenge New England. Yet, of all the top teams Pittsburgh probably has more inexplicable losses than the others. These past two weeks (losses to Denver, San Diego) are right up there in the Pittsburgh hall of shame. 

Now, not only are they below San Diego in the #4 slot, which means no bye in the first round, but they got Baltimore breathing down their necks. Pittsburgh still has games vs. New England and New Orleans coming up.

But to be up 23-7 at the half...and it should have been 28 or 31 to 7...and lose to the Chargers like that was brutal to watch.

I sure love this kid Allen.  Clay should have caught that ball and won the game.  Fuck him and Benjamin.  Ship those two assholes out right after the season ends.  We will get better receivers and now with Benjamin as a backup we will have a QB for a full season

5 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I sure love this kid Allen.  Clay should have caught that ball and won the game.  Fuck him and Benjamin.  Ship those two assholes out right after the season ends.  We will get better receivers and now with Benjamin as a backup we will have a QB for a full season

You had better receivers. You had Robert Woods and you let him go. He's catching touchdowns for the Rams now.

It's like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing in Buffalo.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

You had better receivers. You had Robert Woods and you let him go. He's catching touchdowns for the Rams now.

It's like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing in Buffalo.

Yeah their judgement of talent is similar to their fans judgement of talent. Not unlike the Jets, IMO.

17 hours ago, Strider said:

No Thursday game for me tonight. No way I am watching that stinko. Jacksonville vs. Tennessee? I'd rather go to the dentist.

Then you missed Derelict Henry's 99 yard TD run, which included a stiff arm or two along the way.

Oh. My. God. Did you see that play? Miami executed the perfect miracle lateral play at the end of the game to beat New England. I don't think I have ever seen one of those last-gasp playa work before.

Shame on New England. What's up with your defense Belichick?

Now we get to look at Miami Dolphins cheerleader courtesy of Paul.

11 hours ago, Strider said:

Yeah. Jared Goff has morphed into Dieter Brock.

Hey, congrats on your  Raiders!!!!  Finally something to cheer about.  I am not sure which was a bigger shocker at the end, Raiders or Miami?  I am happy Pittsburgh lost.  And Gruden needed a win to take some of the blame off his shoulders

PS, as far as the Bills blowing that lead, no big deal.  Might be good for the draft.  This kid Allen is going to be the real deal.  Man can he run also.  The Jets coach, the Grinch, who I though was toast a long time ago, said he is faster than Mariotta.  Quite a compliment.

22 hours ago, Walter said:

This Rams/Bears slugfest reminds me of 80’s NFC playoff football. Love it! 

Did the Rams play second stringers or just get complacent?

Butkis was probably lovin' it. Looks like his breath is blowing the refs shirt back. 😄

ct-spt-1216-bears-dick-butkus-chicago-20

Archived