Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Your qb situation is not good, your o-line is not good, your receivers are not good....  Shady McCoy is about all you’ve got and he’s getting up there in age for a rb. Just my observation. For your sake, I hope I’m wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guess the viewer ratings for the nfl are in the tank already this year. Guess the protest taking a knee thing is still not popular.  By next year nfl games will be airing on tbs after Conan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Mack is going to be wearing blue and orange...great move by the Bears. Gonna sign a contract bigger than Donald's from just yesterday. 2 unproven 1st round picks for arguably the best defensive player in football.  

Meanwhile Gruden is at it again...shipping off Pro Bowlers.  Your Raiders are looking old very quickly, Strider.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Walter said:

Looks like Mack is going to be wearing blue and orange...great move by the Bears. Gonna sign a contract bigger than Donald's from just yesterday. 2 unproven 1st round picks for arguably the best defensive player in football.  

Meanwhile Gruden is at it again...shipping off Pro Bowlers.  Your Raiders are looking old very quickly, Strider.  

You can say that again. Then again, if Chicago sucks the Raiders will have two very high first round picks. And it gives Oakland salary-cap relief.

it also just makes it easier to say goodbye to the Raiders if they really do move to Las Vegas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2018 at 5:46 PM, Walter said:

Your qb situation is not good, your o-line is not good, your receivers are not good....  Shady McCoy is about all you’ve got and he’s getting up there in age for a rb. Just my observation. For your sake, I hope I’m wrong.

Well a shocker occurred yesterday.  McCarron traded.  To Oakland for 5th round pick. Dumping salary but their minds are clearly made up. Its Allen I imagine. Our receiver corp is not as bad as you made it sound.  Benjamin is good and the kid Jones is too.  I am a bit shocked they let O'Leary go.  Cut.  I liked him.  He was reliable.  I do not know but I have faith in this coach.  We will show up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well a shocker occurred yesterday.  McCarron traded.  To Oakland for 5th round pick. Dumping salary but their minds are clearly made up. Its Allen I imagine. Our receiver corp is not as bad as you made it sound.  Benjamin is good and the kid Jones is too.  I am a bit shocked they let O'Leary go.  Cut.  I liked him.  He was reliable.  I do not know but I have faith in this coach.  We will show up

They cut O’Leary? That sucks. I like him too, hopefully he’ll get another shot somewhere. 

You guys have Baltimore week 1, right? Baptism by fire for Allen, if he starts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Walter said:

They cut O’Leary? That sucks. I like him too, hopefully he’ll get another shot somewhere. 

You guys have Baltimore week 1, right? Baptism by fire for Allen, if he starts.

Yes.  At Baltimore.  Flacco is done after this year there they say. I am shocked O'Leary was cut.  Must be counting on Clay? But the bigger question is it Allen or Peterman?  To me Peterman makes no sense.  Its got to be Allen.  So yes, Baptism in the inferno.  With a shaky offensive line.  McCoy will be given the ball 25 times for sure.  The D can keep us in and I believe pick Flacco at least twice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bills will start Peterman.  I do not like it.  But maybe since its a game vs a traditionally tough D on the road, his reasoning is good.  But at what point do you hand the reigns to Allen?  We did not come this far to go with Peterman.  If he sucks big time, I think he gets the hook  and McDermott cannot make the same mistake twice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Black 'n Blue division will be tough this year, and I'm not ruling the pussy cats out.  Only the Lions could go 5 - 1 in their division and still lose said division by 4 games.  Lol....isn't another team in the league that could accomplish that !  Karyon Johnson & Blount should help the running game....because it couldn't possibly get any worse....could it ? :huh:    If I were the Lions, I'd save Blount until about week 10.  Prediction....The Lions will lose at least one game because of the new helmet rule....it's just how we swing.  

I hope Kirk Cousins falls flat on his face.  You got rid of the guy that got you there.  Keenum was a leader, protected the football, and did everything asked of him.  May bad karma come their way for making that move.   

On paper, the Bears have improved....but not enough. Can't see them going better than .500 in the division, even if things go their way.

Very tired of the Aaron Rodgers show, especially his constant crying to the refs.  He's getting long in tooth and has lost a nut when it comes to the pass rush.  Their defense is suspect too.  There's holes in the cheese.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chef free said:

As long as the Las Vegas Traitors lose, I'm happy...

They’re looking like an old pile of shit right now, so you may get your wish! The Rams, week 1, might injure half of that old-ass team. The Rams defense is going to be a wrecking crew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

The Black 'n Blue division will be tough this year, and I'm not ruling the pussy cats out.  Only the Lions could go 5 - 1 in their division and still lose said division by 4 games.  Lol....isn't another team in the league that could accomplish that !  Karyon Johnson & Blount should help the running game....because it couldn't possibly get any worse....could it ? :huh:    If I were the Lions, I'd save Blount until about week 10.  Prediction....The Lions will lose at least one game because of the new helmet rule....it's just how we swing.  

I hope Kirk Cousins falls flat on his face.  You got rid of the guy that got you there.  Keenum was a leader, protected the football, and did everything asked of him.  May bad karma come their way for making that move.   

On paper, the Bears have improved....but not enough. Can't see them going better than .500 in the division, even if things go their way.

Very tired of the Aaron Rodgers show, especially his constant crying to the refs.  He's getting long in tooth and has lost a nut when it comes to the pass rush.  Their defense is suspect too.  There's holes in the cheese.

 

I don't get what Minnesota did either.  Kirk Cousins must give great head in the meetings. Nothing Cousins showed on the field with the Taters suggested he was the guy to lead the Vikings to the promised land. And now Mack is in the Norris Division and will get two cracks at Cousins. I predict a season-ending injury for ol' Kirk.

Mack will also get two cracks a season at the Detroit Lions quarterback. Watch out Bong-Man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pick the Dallas cowboys to win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Strider said:

I don't get what Minnesota did either.  Kirk Cousins must give great head in the meetings. Nothing Cousins showed on the field with the Taters suggested he was the guy to lead the Vikings to the promised land. And now Mack is in the Norris Division and will get two cracks at Cousins. I predict a season-ending injury for ol' Kirk.

Mack will also get two cracks a season at the Detroit Lions quarterback. Watch out Bong-Man.

What is all this hype about Mack anyway?  Someone please explain this.  Also, Sean, when you have a defense like Minnesota has, you do not have to be Joe Montana to win.  They have a very tough week one game vs a SF team that still has not lost a game with Mr Garopollo.  Forgive the spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no Le’Veon sighting in the steel city.  Could that be the opening in the doorway for Cleveland to finally get off the schnide? Pittsburgh usually plays poorly in Cleveland anyway...  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some asshole picks the Bills to go 2-14 on Sportsline.  I do not get these guys.  I mean, some big questions at the QB but we have a ton of talent.  Our D can keep us in.  No fucking way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a crock of shit that call was on the challenge by Atlanta where Julius Jones caught a 52 yard pass.  The announcers knew they blew the call.  Why do they constantly get away with what was an obvious reversal on the replay?  The dumb bastards do not want to admit they are wrong.   How do they get these jobs with so much fucking money on the line?

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well happy opening day folks.  I see Chase and Zepscoda joined me in picking the Bills.  I must say I am shocked.  Jabe chickened out.  And  who the hell is AJ Jabe?  In your explanation?  Did you mean Josh Allen? He will play soon enough.  I do not see Peterman putting up the stinker he did in SD.  He is going to do whatever he can to not turn it over.  We do have McCoy and Benjamin.  We do have one of if not the best secondary in the NFL.  White, Hyde, Poyer and add rookie Edmunds at linebacker, one of the best defensive picks in the draft and Alexander returns to help out.  Jerry Huges now has some help.   I think this D is for real.  If you have a defense, you have a shot.

Now for the Rams, LOADED.   How is that for a one word description.  Watch out Raiders and Chuckie dog.  You are going to get spanked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well happy opening day folks.  I see Chase and Zepscoda joined me in picking the Bills.  I must say I am shocked.  Jabe chickened out.  And  who the hell is AJ Jabe?  In your explanation?  Did you mean Josh Allen? He will play soon enough.  I do not see Peterman putting up the stinker he did in SD.  He is going to do whatever he can to not turn it over.  We do have McCoy and Benjamin.  We do have one of if not the best secondary in the NFL.  White, Hyde, Poyer and add rookie Edmunds at linebacker, one of the best defensive picks in the draft and Alexander returns to help out.  Jerry Huges now has some help.   I think this D is for real.  If you have a defense, you have a shot.

Now for the Rams, LOADED.   How is that for a one word description.  Watch out Raiders and Chuckie dog.  You are going to get spanked

Jabe was referring to AJ McCarron, Rick. As in since the Bills got rid of his Alabama boy McCarron, he wasn't picking Buffalo. 😛

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see the Bills are in mid-season form. 40-0? 😵 :hysterical:

Edited by Strider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well happy opening day folks.  I see Chase and Zepscoda joined me in picking the Bills.  I must say I am shocked.  Jabe chickened out.  And  who the hell is AJ Jabe?  In your explanation?  Did you mean Josh Allen? He will play soon enough.  I do not see Peterman putting up the stinker he did in SD.  He is going to do whatever he can to not turn it over.  We do have McCoy and Benjamin.  We do have one of if not the best secondary in the NFL.  White, Hyde, Poyer and add rookie Edmunds at linebacker, one of the best defensive picks in the draft and Alexander returns to help out.  Jerry Huges now has some help.   I think this D is for real.  If you have a defense, you have a shot.

Now for the Rams, LOADED.   How is that for a one word description.  Watch out Raiders and Chuckie dog.  You are going to get spanked

You were saying,...?:blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...