Let's Find Ourselves In Croud Pictures

What a good looking crew!!!!...... I wasn't far away....but I didn't see those guys until some of these pictures......that is funny....and IT WORKED TOO!!!. I tell ya what Magic Man.......you got it going on with that Derby......you ARE THE MAN!!!

LMAO!!!

Thanks man!

My bowler is my trademark. I manage musical acts, and I wear it whenever I go to shows. This industry is all about networking and its how people remember me. ;)

LMAO!!!

Thanks man!

My bowler is my trademark. I manage musical acts, and I wear it whenever I go to shows. This industry is all about networking and its how people remember me. ;)

Again.....you got it going on......I need to put a "trademark" over this old bald ugly knothead of mine :blink: ....but I don't much care......I'm in a different business where that bowler wouldn't work out too good for me.......I visit power plants/utilities and get work. I'm already a different bird cause I'm an old Zep Head.....but I find allot of "me" out there too. That was a pretty neat post above with all those pics. Take care dude.

Again.....you got it going on......I need to put a "trademark" over this old bald ugly knothead of mine :blink: ....but I don't much care......I'm in a different business where that bowler wouldn't work out too good for me.......I visit power plants/utilities and get work. I'm already a different bird cause I'm an old Zep Head.....but I find allot of "me" out there too. That was a pretty neat post above with all those pics. Take care dude.

What you simply need is a hard hat bowler like John Steeds! LOL

John_Steed.jpg

steed2.jpg

Real Cool!!!!........Good looking hat!!!!!........and you had an awsome spot for the concert. From the looks of this photo I'm about the same distance from the stage and behind you.....or toward your picture taker. I was straight out from Jimmy's amps. Thanks for the shot.

Oh yeah.....I've got another. See that Boiler in this one???

crowd3.jpg

smacks of Monty Pythons "Spot the Looney" referenced by Robert on I think "Bonzo's Birthday Party"?? -correction:Blueberry Hill-shame on me, I just listened to it not one week ago

and "How to recognise different types of trees from quite a long way away"

Sorry, couldn't resist :lol:

smacks of Monty Pythons "Spot the Looney" referenced by Robert on I think "Bonzo's Birthday Party"?? -correction:Blueberry Hill-shame on me, I just listened to it not one week ago

Ah........Achilles.......my personal favorite to watch(Knebworth)....well...... right now.

oh, even better instead of "Where's Waldo"....wait for it-

"Where's Bonzo?"

ya know, bowler hat? A Clockwork Orange? Boiler Suit??

ah, forget it

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream

I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been

To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen

They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

Touche

Archived